Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old July 21st, 2007, 05:51 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gencon info for another game

Hey guys at gencon FFG will showing Starcraft the board game. I was wondering if any one would want to try to get info and pics for me it would be greatly appreciated. If about.com though will cover it for certain dont worry about it. But if we dont know if someone could help me out it would be grealty appreciated.
Old July 21st, 2007, 07:00 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gencon info for another game

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief
Hey guys at gencon FFG will showing Starcraft the board game. I was wondering if any one would want to try to get info and pics for me it would be greatly appreciated. If about.com though will cover it for certain dont worry about it. But if we dont know if someone could help me out it would be grealty appreciated.
Fantasy Flight is making ANOTHER board game based on a video game? GTFOH! :P

I'll be over their way playing Tannhauser so I'll take a look for you.

CATCH IT!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 21st, 2007, 11:43 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:

CATCH IT!
Alright thanks aton Hahnarama. Will you be able to get pictures? If you cant thats ok.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 04:04 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

CATCH IT!
Whatta guy!

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:28 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
No problem with getting pictures....I just might not have time to get them to you until Late that Sun/Mon

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:03 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
I'm curious about this game myself. I'll deffinetly be checking it out.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:05 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade
I'm curious about this game myself. I'll deffinetly be checking it out.

24days 23hours 54m 15s
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:27 PM

Quote:
No problem with getting pictures....I just might not have time to get them to you until Late that Sun/Mon
Thats also every one who knows maybe the game will suck but the figures could make good customs for scape. Or it could be good all around.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games