Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 10th, 2019, 07:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gothlok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Just found this guy for five bucks unpainted on Minature Market.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/wzk73547.html

Something for those painters among us to consider.
--Big time ninja'd by Kinseth!
I was going to do this but right after won a painted one at a Utah monthly tourney.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 24th, 2019, 03:29 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Exclamation Re: The Book of Gothlok

DANGER: The merchant linked below has been hacked, and as of 2/22/19 (or earlier) the site is harvesting credit card info. Do not use.

(Direct link removed, but the merchant site is called "Popular Collections")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
[removed]

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)

Last edited by Grison; February 24th, 2019 at 10:10 PM.
Old February 24th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

So assuming the above post is true, could a mod remove the links from the original post, and Grison's?
Old February 24th, 2019, 06:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

My post has been removed, and I appreciate the warning. I'm curious, as a fellow consumer, how you knew, @Grison ? Is it something you can share?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 24th, 2019, 06:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hopefully he didn’t getting ripped for it. That’d be a horrible way to find out.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 24th, 2019, 10:06 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

I'd just like to thank my credit card company for the quick alert and painless process to get a new card. Apparently the hacker really likes to buy shoes online, which is something my credit card company noticed did not fit my normal purchase pattern. There was no financial loss on my end, just a bit of annoyance. (The cc company didn't know the source of the theft, but I immediately realized what was going on when that merchant site gave a payment error and then false charges started appearing within hours.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
My post has been removed, and I appreciate the warning. I'm curious, as a fellow consumer, how you knew, @Grison ? Is it something you can share?

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old February 24th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Phew! Thank goodness.

This is something we get in the United States, that they don't have everywhere. By law, we have some protections when making purchases with credit cards, so credit card companies have a financial incentive to protect us.

I'm glad you were protected, sorry you had the scare, and hopeful that you'll keep shopping for C3V minis when we announce them from reputable dealers, instead of waiting for the last minute like this.

= =
Old February 25th, 2019, 10:26 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Synergy Imposed
Old February 25th, 2019, 10:55 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Looking at the books of Hatamoto Taro and Acolarh, it looks like they just added a note that any unit following their general would be affected. I'll add in something to that effect whenever I get home later today.

Edit: It's now been added in the OP. I put it in the Synergy Imposed section since it can technically be used against the player as well if the opponent takes Valkrill units.

Last edited by Astroking112; February 25th, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
Old February 27th, 2019, 04:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks @Astroking112

Hey C3V Mods @Dad_Scaper , @Grungebob , @Porkins , @superfrog . I appreciate all your help with cleaning up of books and C3V/SoV index. One more addition to make on all the Valkrill books is add synergy with GOTHLOK. Needs to be added to 19 books (I did Azazel). Thanks again for all your hard work.

Synergy Imposed
  • GOTHLOK: Aura of Despair
    As a figure that follows Valkrill, [UNIT] [is/are] immune to the affects of AURA OF DESPAIR.

Valkrill
*Ashi-Dhulu — 115 Unique
Azazel the Kyrie Warrior — 140 Unique
Banshees of Durgeth Swamp — 70 Common
Bloodburst Thrall — 30 Common
*Brimstone — 150 Unique
Darkprowl Thrall — 30 Common
Deathstrike Thrall — 30 Common
Durgeth Ravagers — 65 Common
Emperor Andask — 130 Unique
Gothlok — 130 Unique
Havech Eradicators — 90 Common
Morgoloth — 140 Unique
Nhah Scirh Cultists — 80 Common
Nicholas Esenwein — 140 Unique
Preyblood Thrall — 30 Common
Racheim — 140 Unique
Siiv — 40 Unique
Skull Demon — 65 Uncommon
Tomb Skeleton Archers — 30 Common
Tomb Skeletons — 40 Common
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs — 180 Unique
Old February 27th, 2019, 04:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Right, thank you.

= =
Old February 27th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Synergy Imposed
  • GOTHLOK: Aura of Despair
    As a figure that follows Valkrill, [UNIT] [is/are] immune to the affects of AURA OF DESPAIR.

Valkrill
*Ashi-Dhulu — 115 Unique
Azazel the Kyrie Warrior — 140 Unique
Banshees of Durgeth Swamp — 70 Common
Bloodburst Thrall — 30 Common
*Brimstone — 150 Unique
Darkprowl Thrall — 30 Common
Deathstrike Thrall — 30 Common
Durgeth Ravagers — 65 Common
Emperor Andask — 130 Unique
Gothlok — 130 Unique
Havech Eradicators — 90 Common
Morgoloth — 140 Unique
Nhah Scirh Cultists — 80 Common
Nicholas Esenwein — 140 Unique
Preyblood Thrall — 30 Common
Racheim — 140 Unique
Siiv — 40 Unique
Skull Demon — 65 Uncommon
Tomb Skeleton Archers — 30 Common
Tomb Skeletons — 40 Common
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs — 180 Unique
A few more down, for now.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs