Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon
Hexicon Subforum for Hexicon

Notices

Old March 11th, 2023, 11:54 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Announcing HexiCon! April 19th, 20th-23rd, 2023

@MegaSilver not sure if we'll get a lot of last minute signups...but assuming we don't break above 20...I think it might be a good idea to keep events to just 1per timeslot? I think right now you're offering 2 different events for each timeslot but might be worth prepping a backup plan to just run 1 event if we don't have more signups.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 11th, 2023, 01:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@MegaSilver not sure if we'll get a lot of last minute signups...but assuming we don't break above 20...I think it might be a good idea to keep events to just 1per timeslot? I think right now you're offering 2 different events for each timeslot but might be worth prepping a backup plan to just run 1 event if we don't have more signups.
This is actually in the plans but I didn't want to say yet. I'm prepping for Xwing Worlds at Adepticon on the 22nd and so was giving more time for people to pay and sign up for events so I can figure out which ones to axe. But so far only one person has actually done so.
Old March 11th, 2023, 05:59 PM

patzymur knows what's in an order marker patzymur knows what's in an order marker

Thanks @lefton4ya ,
Chris Perkins communicated similar info on the ScapeCon thread. It all makes me more comfortable. I like that it's all about the community and let's just play the game, competitively but for fun. I really like the culture of lending units to other players. I don't think I'm ready for a multiday convention this year, but hopefully next year.

Namaste,
'zymur
Old March 14th, 2023, 12:43 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

@lefton4ya @Sir Heroscape @Cor7770 @Awstin36teen @Knox @loki619 @WarDaddyWink @Phantom

Maybe:
@ogblaha @Earthling @zeekthefreak @Cubbage

@Deroche
@NecroBlade
@Viideosayg

Please fill out this form to help narrow down the events. In the event that we dont get enough players, we're going to narrow down the events to 1 per session instead of 2, and I'd like everyone to vote for the ones we keep.

https://forms.gle/yn1SJHpQRBwcoEuPA
Old March 14th, 2023, 01:43 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

submitted my form.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 21st, 2023, 12:31 PM

@Orculon will be joining me as well for the Con

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 24th, 2023, 02:54 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Planning on being there!

Just submitted both payments.

Hope to be there the full time, including setup Wednesday, but exact travel still TBD.
Old March 24th, 2023, 03:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Booked this 4 room 5 bed place for Thursday Night - Sunday : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/690603489813656430

Halfway between airport and event, 15 min drive from each, has a lot of amenities including 2.5 bathrooms. If you want in please private message me. Has one room with 2 double beds that is $110/person, or 3 other rooms with queen beds are $150 each, all taxes and fees included is less than $50/night. If we get more than 5 people we can add people to the floor or a couch and defer the cost more. If you cannot make one day still the same price, and if it gets towards the gameday and not full then might allow people to sleep for a day if that is all you can make it for.
Two spots left. 2 queen bed single rooms booked, an I can take either my own Queen bed room or split double with someone, which means either:
  • 2 people can split room at 110 each
  • 1 person can split room with me at 110 and someone else can have their own room for 150
DM me if interested
Old March 28th, 2023, 04:23 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

i have to downgrade to "maybe" unfortunately
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:55 AM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

@MegaSilver , thank you for selecting Desolate Courtyard as one of the maps for Hexicon. It really does mean a lot to see a map I created get used in a tournament. If anyone has any feedback on the map after the event please let me know!

On another note, I was interested in attending Hexicon as it's a short 6 hour drive but I had a conflict that weekend. Just letting you know that I would be interested in attending a future Hexicon if the date worked out on my end.

Hope you all have a good time!
Old April 6th, 2023, 04:46 PM

Unfortunately me, my +1 and Orculon will be unable to attend.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 7th, 2023, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Unfortunately me, my +1 and Orculon will be unable to attend.
Sorry to hear that! We'll miss ya.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon