Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 7th, 2010, 07:40 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: artemiscorso's comic creations

Great Job on the card Artemis. I like the artwork, very sinister looking. I have some ideas about where to put the title "Hellfire Club". 1. Check out how Eclipse did his X-men cards. His lists it right under the name. Another possibility is at the bottom where the superstrength would go. If anyone else has ideas that would be great to hear, but it does need to be stated on the card somewhere and it should also be on the guards card as well.
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:31 PM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

updated Hellfire guards
updated Black King..I added a power and condensed his energy absorption. I didn't feel he was quite intimidating enough(even with his high defense counterstrike) when his attack never got above 3.

CORVUS
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:42 PM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

Here's an Archangel card. Borrowed a power from Sherman Davies(maybe some others have used it too, don't know) with the fly-by attack. I thought it fit Archangel pretty well. I may have power overload on this card, but I couldn't quite make myself omit any of them.

CORVUS

Last edited by artemiscorso; June 21st, 2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:10 PM

Night Thrasher. Not sure how thematic the field leader is. He was the
leader of the New Warriors, but they were the only ones who really treated him as such.

CORVUS
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:53 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Fly-By Attack! Yeah!

Good call on applying that to Archangel. I don't have him, but I'll probably give that power to my Angel custom when I get around to one.

The wording seems tight, the only thing I'd suggest is about Wing Missiles. You're probably better off copying Sujoah's Poison Sting wording and saying, "If Archangel inflicts at least 1 wound..." Also, I think the power would read better if the section about attacking one additional time came before the poisoning part.

For Night Thrasher, I believe Spider-Man's card leaves out the hyphen in Crime Fighter. Also, "Fighter" should be capitalized in the Field Leader power. Otherwise, awesome job.
Old July 14th, 2010, 11:11 PM

updated Dr. Octopus, Night Thrasher, and Archangel on the front page.

Since Drewman went the other way with Black Queen, I figured I'd give Selene's character a try.

CORVUS
Old July 18th, 2010, 10:33 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Nice job on Selene Art. I like the powers, very original. I will work on the rest of the members of the club soon.
Old November 19th, 2022, 10:21 AM

CORVUS
Old November 19th, 2022, 10:29 AM

A little explanation... My sons and I like to play with an evasion rule. We use a Die 12. If you roll your evasion number or less on the d12, you dodge. So I customized a template that would work for me to print 4x6 photos at Wal-Mart on both sides and then I laminate them front and back together. I have made these cards for many characters for my sons and I to use. I haven't put a bunch of them on here because I have taken bits(or sometimes used wholly) c3g cards, other people's designs, etc.etc., as well as adding my own design inputs.

CORVUS

Last edited by artemiscorso; November 19th, 2022 at 11:10 AM.
Old November 19th, 2022, 11:17 AM

I hesitated to post them here because I have altered these cards to reflect my own in-house rules, and because a lot of them I have created are basically other people's designs tweaked to my template.

CORVUS
Old November 19th, 2022, 11:35 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Interesting take on the traditional HeroScape card design!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations