Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 27th, 2020, 11:44 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Black Friday Sales

I had posted a bunch of links to figures used by VC in Miniature Market's sale on the Heroscape Discord, but hadn't gotten around to it here. Still 3 days left, plus a few from other sales! I'll link the name to the figure's Book or announcement, and the price to the sale.

Please also use this tread for any other VC-related sales you find!
(Note that various sculpts used for the official D&D wave figures can also be found in these sales, but I will not be linking them here.)

A Beakface Sneak $5.50 (MM) $4.99 (T&T)
Bloodburst Thrall $2.75 (MM)
Boreos $7 (MM)
Bramcephys $3 (HWG)
Brontos $3.99 (Safari)
A Bugbear $2 (MM)
Clawfoot Interceptor $8.49 (T&T)
A Goblin $2.75 (MM)
Locksley $4 (MM)
Maltis Tez $2.25 (MM)
Millerson $2.25 (MM)
Nottingham Brigand $3 (MM)
An Ogre $6.49 (T&T)
The Stag Lord $2.25
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep #1 $4.49 #2 $5.99 (T&T) #3 $4 (MM)
Tomoe Gozen $2.25 (MM)
An Ulat-Kini $3 (MM)
Urk $3 (MM) $2.99 (T&T)
A Wizard $3 (MM)
Zogross Hardscale $3.49 (T&T)

Several Heroes $15 (MM)
Several Other Heroes $18 (HWG)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; November 28th, 2020 at 02:02 PM.
Old November 29th, 2020, 12:09 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Black Friday Sales

Thanks for this, just finished my HWG order!
Old November 29th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Neato. Used this to fill in some holes in the newer announced figures. Now I have all the Starfinder stuff.
Old November 29th, 2020, 10:31 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Thanks for this, just finished my HWG order!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Neato. Used this to fill in some holes in the newer announced figures. Now I have all the Starfinder stuff.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 30th, 2020, 01:34 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The newly inducted to the SoV, Specters of Aldorn, are available at 20% off currently.

Ghost and Banshee
Wraith and Specter

You need one of each for a full squad.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 30th, 2020, 03:41 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
The newly inducted to the SoV, Specters of Aldorn, are available at 20% off currently.

Ghost and Banshee
Wraith and Specter

Are these translucent? The images look opaque, not translucent like the official card.
Old November 30th, 2020, 04:18 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:

Ghost and Banshee
Wraith and Specter

Are these translucent? The images look opaque, not translucent like the official card.
So I think the images are of the computer model of the miniature. Most other sites show the same pictures and say "figures are transparent" or something to that effect. In any case, I'll find out soon. I bought 4 squads.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.heroscapers.com
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NecroBlade again.
Thanks for compiling all this. I have most of this already, however, but good for others.
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:

Ghost and Banshee
Wraith and Specter

Yes, they are translucent. The official art that most sites use are the prerendered models, but they will be see-through when you get them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs