Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2015, 10:37 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You Got It

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So of 6 attacks only one would be boosted?
Correct.

~Dysole, noting that means you need to choose carefully
Old January 2nd, 2015, 11:14 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Emperor Andask

Taelord is probably going to be a better buy for the Imperium. You really need to use Andask with something that throws 4+ dice per attack to justify him, I think.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; January 2nd, 2015 at 11:17 AM. Reason: And it's not "plus one dice," it's a reroll. Turning a 0/4 to a 3/4 is so awesome...
Old January 2nd, 2015, 11:15 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

He also has interesting synergy with Rechets, Deathstalkers, and the Wyvern.
Old January 2nd, 2015, 11:19 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
He also has interesting synergy with Rechets, Deathstalkers, and the Wyvern.
When I playtested this guy, i had a lot of success with using him in a spider build with 2x wyverns. The two usage per OM with bonders is a big way to maximize his use and the Wyvern threat, as dok mentioned, is a nice possibility.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 01:43 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Taelord is probably going to be a better buy for the Imperium. You really need to use Andask with something that throws 4+ dice per attack to justify him, I think.
Well yes lol. Part of the point of my build was to have the emperor and the empress. But thanks for the strategic choice! That is definitely a better idea.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 2nd, 2016, 03:26 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

So what would be some good army builds for him? Heavy hitters that get multiple turns per OM, so maybe some kind of Nicky/Thrall build comes to mind, but I don't think you'd have enough points to get enough Thralls. Thoughts?

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old June 2nd, 2016, 04:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
So what would be some good army builds for him? Heavy hitters that get multiple turns per OM, so maybe some kind of Nicky/Thrall build comes to mind, but I don't think you'd have enough points to get enough Thralls. Thoughts?

{SR}
Nicky + Thralls would be good. Other good options would be Van Nessing, Ornak + Hydras, or a certain faction of bandits that is in playtesting right now. He is also good with Deadly Strikers like Minions or Omnicrons who can really make the most of turning a miss into a hit.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 11th, 2016, 08:39 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'm guessing there will eventually be a "Rechets of Valkrill" or something similar - a Valkrill Kyrie common squad for which they have a 20-sided die roll power and a fairly high attack value or at least an attack power (such as one with a D-20 roll). But for right now I would not use him for the Kyrie Supremacy power as those armies would be too expensive. However, I would use him for the Orb of Vengeance Aura, as others have pointed out he is a cheaper version of Taelord, but don't neglect the fact he has a great added benefit of a ranged attack, which means you are not wasting an order marker on moving him move the aura. I will have to play him the next chance I get.
Old December 16th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The Flying power in the Book text seems to think this chap is female - copy/paste from Quahon, anyone?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:01 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@ Heroscaper Guy - New Synergy Benefits Offered

Kyrie Supremacy: Kyrie Army Cards with a D20 power
Azazel the Kyrie Warrior - Rejected by Death

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 20th, 2020 at 01:57 PM.
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:05 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
New Synergy Benefits Offered

Kyrie Supremacy: Kyrie Army Cards with a D20 power
Azazel the Kyrie Warrior - Rejected by Death

Also I had a question: Kyrie Supremacy does not have "you control" or "friendly" in the power text, but just "..for a Kyrie army card, you may..." which seems to imply you can choose to do for any figure in the game - whether it is a figure you control, a teammate in 3+ player game, or even an enemy (maybe a Saylind roll ). Am I right in my interpretation?
Oooo the Azazel combo. Me likey
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:48 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Emperor Andask has a two additional minis outside of The Citadel box. First is called Corrupted Priest #070, #071, #072 from the Mage Knight Sinister set.

Second mini is called Chofni #114 from the Mage Knight Sinister set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs