Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2013, 04:04 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Eilan Sidhe

The Book of Eilan Sidhe

C3V Wave 3 - Vydar's Betrayal - Pikes & Fey

Other versions of the Card:
Spoiler Alert!

Printer-Friendly PDF; 1, 2 and 3

The figures used for this unit are Confrontation figures from the Wolfen set. They are available in the Wolfen Army Box (6 figures) and the Confrontation Wolfen of Yllia Animae Sylvestres Unit Box (6 figures). The name of the figures is Sylvan Animae.

Character Bio: TBA

Quote:
THROUGH THE GREEN
Before taking a turn with the Eilan Sidhe, all Eilan Sidhe you control adjacent to a tree or bush may use Through the Green. To use Through the Green, place the Eilan Sidhe on any unoccupied space adjacent to any tree or bush within 4 clear sight spaces of that Eilan Sidhe. If an Eilan Sidhe is engaged when it uses Through the Green, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

HORDE ATTACK
You may attack with any 2 Eilan Sidhe you control, even Eilan Sidhe that did not move this turn.

NATURE'S PROTECTION
When an Eilan Sidhe rolls defense dice while adjacent to a tree or bush, one shield will block all damage.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
- TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

- ACOLARH : Ullar’s Amulet
As a unit that follows Ullar, Eilan Sidhe may benefit from Acolarh’s ULLAR’S AMULET movement bonus.

- CONCAN THE KYRIE WARRIOR : Knight and Sentinel Enhancement
As Sentinels, the Eilan Sidhe may benefit from Concan the Kyrie Warrior’s KNIGHT AND SENTINEL ENHANCEMENT attack and defense bonus.
Synergy Benefits Offered

- OTONASHI: Tricky Speed 4
As tricky units, Eilan Sidhe enable Otonashi's TRICKY SPEED 4.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

Power Ranking
Basically impossible to rank. A solid A on a tree-heavy map, warm bodies for the slaughter on a map without them. B-

Master Index

Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 03:02 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Eilan Sidhe

Whoo! Love these guys. I tried 3x Sidhe, Raelin, MMx1 for 300 points on Hot-Stepper, and they were a blast to play, Great job C3V team!

I do think you need more than 3x though...

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Might want to include the male and female cards in the first post.

Also, I would recommend the male only card for anyone with young children or a gaming group that might be bothered by nudity. The female figure has visible nipples and a slightly suggestive pose.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I really like the Eilan as a screen on Tree maps. Sit them next to a couple trees, and the opponent now has a rough time getting through that area.

They make a great Dungeon Crawl baddie, too. I played a Dungeon Crawl with a few heroes, and when they passed through the forest, some Eilan popped out! They were a really tough opponent until the heroes smartened up and fled the forest, forcing the Eilan to leave the trees' protection.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:15 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

Also, I would recommend the male only card for anyone with young children or a gaming group that might be bothered by nudity. The female figure has visible nipples and a slightly suggestive pose.
Yeah, unfortunately the Figures are a little harder to fix. SO i might have to pass on these guys and only play them online.

Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:25 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Didn't think about that. I put the male card as the main one and put the other two in spoiler form so they are not immediately visible.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:29 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Might want to add "OTHER VERSIONS OF THE CARD" above the spoiler too, and give PDF links to both.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Didn't think about that. I put the male card as the main one and put the other two in spoiler form so they are not immediately visible.
Well, I don't think that's really needed.
That wasn't really directed at you. More of a FYI for anyone thinking of introducing their Church group or something to scape.

I was a little surprised when I saw these guys on the front page though, I thought we had a general 'no nudity' policy or something since this is supposed to be a family friendly site.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:

Yeah, unfortunately the Figures are a little harder to fix. SO i might have to pass on these guys and only play them online.
You should be able to use some Greenstuff to cover those up. I haven't used Greenstuff though, so maybe it would be harder to do that then it sounds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Might want to add "OTHER VERSIONS OF THE CARD" above the spoiler too, and give PDF links to both.
Added the first, but I couldn't find a PDF link on the C3V post. I will add it as soon as I find it.

Edit:
It also appears I missed a synergy:

- OTONASHI: Tricky Speed 4
As tricky units, Eilan Sidhe enable Otonashi's TRICKY SPEED 4.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you go to the Downloads section it should be in the recent files.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 24th, 2013, 08:35 PM

Any idea when these guys will get get 3D figs for online use?

Old March 24th, 2013, 08:36 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Any idea when these guys will get get 3D figs for online use?
I don't know but the Cathar and Wolfen are already up so hopefully soon.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs