Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 24th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

@fret_gurglo if it's something you're willing to take public, there's a certain big rumbly vehicle of yours I'd love to nominate here. Let me know! Tank you!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
@fret_gurglo if it's something you're willing to take public, there's a certain big rumbly vehicle of yours I'd love to nominate here. Let me know! Tank you!
Thank you for the support. I will add it to my public list. I just picked up a figure for it that I think will work great.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 25th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

NAME = M.O.B.A.T.

COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 4

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 4?

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 2
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ??

130mm ANTI-ARMOR CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
RANGE = 6 ATTACK = 7
Instead of attacking with the figure that is not in the Driver Space for the MOBAT, you may attack with this Special Attack. To use this special attack you must have at least 2 friendly figures occupying the MOBAT and this special attack cannot be used on adjacent figures.

.50 CAL AUTO GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
RANGE = 5 ATTACK = 4
Instead of attacking with the figure in the Driver Space for the MOBAT, you may attack with this Special Attack. Figures targeted by this special attack must ignore a rolled shield from their defense roll. After attacking with this special attack, the driver may attack 1 additional time using this attack.

TANK MOVEMENT
When moving normally up levels of height to move onto a grass, lava field, rock, or road space with MOBAT, do not count a space for the first level. If MOBAT is moved in a straight line you may add 3 to its movement.

ARMORED VEHICLE
Figures inside MOBAT cannot take damage from any attack or power from figures outside the MOBAT unless there is at least 3 wounds on the MOBAT.

Spoiler Alert!

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; November 11th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old July 25th, 2020, 12:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! I'd love to see more VDOs and a Tank is on the top of my list, I think. I'm going to go ahead and nominate this for the Public Design Post.

I'm hoping our eligible allies @Splash @Zakizzryn and @SIEGE I know of for sure, will put up or bump some of their designs here to try to get some nominations for this round.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is there a figure for the tank?
I think that needs to be pre-approved.
Old July 25th, 2020, 01:22 PM

Good call. Default would be the Heroclix tank mini (I can get pictures) but if there's a different one fret would prefer, that's an option.

Old July 25th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool, you just want to make sure there is an option (or two) for the Heroes to review before voting starts.
Old July 25th, 2020, 01:32 PM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sweet! I'd love to see more VDOs and a Tank is on the top of my list, I think. I'm going to go ahead and nominate this for the Public Design Post.

I'm hoping our eligible allies @Splash @Zakizzryn and @SIEGE I know of for sure, will put up or bump some of their designs here to try to get some nominations for this round.
I would be glad to post a design. I didn't think I was eligible, so thank you for letting me know.

NAME = ULTRAMAN
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = ULTRA
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 18 (Or HUGE 15. See below.)

LIFE = 15

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

HUMAN HOST
At the start of the game, choose a Human Unique Hero you control who is not already a host to be Ultraman's host. An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of the host. Ultraman does not start on the battlefield. At the end of any round or when the host is destroyed, if Ultraman has not been destroyed, you may switch the host figure with this figure. Move any order markers on the host's card to this card. If Ultraman is destroyed and the host has not been destroyed, you may switch this figure with the host figure. Move any order markers on this card to the host's card. Switched figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SPECIUM RAY
Range 7. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. If the defending figure has less than half of its Life remaining, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled for every 4 wound markers on the defending figure's card to a maximum of 5 automatic skulls.

COLOR TIMER
After taking a turn with Ultraman, place 1 wound marker on this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Figure: Ideally, I wanted to use Ultra Hero Series Ultraman (01) for the figure (Ultra Hero Series Gallery) because I have Ultraman Tiga and Dyna from this series, and the size better matches the figures from the Bandai Movie Monster Series at height 18, but this series is no longer in production. Bandai Ultraman Superheroes Ultra Hero 500 Series is in production, and the Ultraman figure (height 15) can be purchased here. Of course if a better sized and readily available figure can be found, I'm all for that.

Design Goal: I envision Ultraman being a counter to huge Event Heroes or figures with a high Life value. However, like in the show, Ultraman is not a one-man army and needs support from his team to take out a stronger opponent. Ideally, his point value would support drafting a few other units. The rest of your army starts by wounding the Event Hero, then when your army is starting to take a beating, Ultraman shows up to save the day and finishes the job using Specium Ray, but because of Color Timer, he has a limited amount of time to fight the enemy. I haven't gotten a chance to playtest this yet, so I'm also all for tweaking the design to make it more balanced and fun.
Old July 25th, 2020, 07:46 PM

I don’t know this character at all! Any chance of a quick bio? Any comics history?

Old July 25th, 2020, 08:50 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I believe I would be eligible, so I’ll link my Statesman design!

Quote:
NAME = STATESMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = MARCUS COLE

SPECIES = INCARNATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SURVIVOR
PERSONALITY = STEADFAST

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 320

FREEDOM PHALANX SYNERGY POWER
After revealing an OM on this card and taking a turn with Statesman, you may reveal the X OM on this card. Take a turn with up to two Survivor class heroes you control. Statesman can be one of the chosen figures.

TANKER
Statesman’s defense number can not be reduced by any special power. If adjacent to at least two enemy figures, roll an additional defense die.

ZEUS’ LIGHTNING BOLT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
Opponent figures do not gain bonus defense from height or terrain against this special attack.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
BIO : Statesman served alongside Lord Recluse (Stefan Richter) in World War I under his real name Marcus Cole. They traveled together after the war attempting to cure himself of a possibly fatal exposure to mustard gas. The two stole a scroll containing the location of the fabled Fountain of Zeus, which they believed would offer him a cure. They discovered the fountain in Greece and drank from it. Not only did the fountain offer a cure for the exposure to mustard gas, but it gave both of them superhuman powers. While at the fountain, they opened the lid to Pandora’s Box, which caused a dramatic increase in the number of superhumans worldwide and is responsible for their proliferation to this day.

Marcus sold many of the island’s treasures and built up a small fortune in Europe before returning to the United States in Paragon City. In order to avenge the death of his brother and step father, Marcus became the first costumed superhero and named himself Statesman.

SYNERGY POWER : He would have synergy with two other figures (Manticore, and Positron) and hopefully they would add up to 650-700, letting them be a solid trio.

TANKER : Statesman's class in-game is Tanker, which is the class that's all about getting enemy attention and taking most of the damage. I think the bonus defense gets across the idea of him engaging with a bunch of baddies too. If needed I could see the power having something where leaving engagements with him is more difficult.

LIGHTNING BOLT : Statesman has the powers of Zeus, and this was my way of getting that in. It 's supposed to be a big lightning bolt hitting from the sky, which is why it ignores terrain and height defense. It could have a "can't hit figures under an overhang" clause added

Statesman is a cross between Superman and Captain America from City of Heroes. One of the big events in the game is the Rikti War, where aliens invade. A bunch of heroes died, and the big ones that lived were called the "Surviving Eight", which is where the class comes from. There are two other City of Heroes figures that Statesman would bond with, and they would be Survivior class also. I don't love making a new class for 3 figures, but it seems like the best way to get bonding with them that I could think of. Maybe there could be a personality that links them? The other two are Manticore, a standard archer besides him being able to teleport himself/his arrows, and Positron, who is pretty much just Iron Man with radiation powers. I would try and have them cost ~100-140 and ~190-230 when I get to their designs, respectively.
Old July 25th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not an expert, but Ultraman is a classic Japanese show. He's a giant alien dude who comes to Earth, bonds with a human, and fights big monsters. Somewhere in between Godzilla and Super Sentai (Power Rangers).

Comics is definitely a yes.
Old July 25th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Fresh, I like a lot of stuff going on with that draft. However, if he's going to have synergy with other Survivors, we need to have other Survivors available in order to design/playtest him. I'd suggest doing Manticore and Positron first, then looping back around to Statesman.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy