Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2020, 02:01 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The HoSS Cantina

I know y'all just got going on the prequels, which I'm really excited for, but I just got curious. Is there an Admiral Ackbar design that's been hiding out anywhere?
Old May 19th, 2020, 02:58 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

We talked about doing a card for him way back when, but nothing ever came of it. We were wanting him to maybe be a leader figure for pilots. Never came up with anything for the X-Wing pilots though. Hard to translate Star Ship pilots into something for a ground based war zone that makes everyone happy. Only pilots we got made were the Bespin Cloud Card dudes. Feel free to throw out any ideas you have for him though.
Old May 19th, 2020, 07:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

One power.
IT'S A TRAP
Old May 19th, 2020, 12:41 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Now's my chance! Ive been thinking about making Wedge Antilles and giving him an aoe SA that represents an Xwing proton torpedo
Old May 19th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Now's my chance! Ive been thinking about making Wedge Antilles and giving him an aoe SA that represents an Xwing proton torpedo
Good idea. Sounds like General Veers with his AT-AT Strike Special Attack.

I've thought of doing unique squads of X-Wing and TIE Fighter pilots, similar to the Cloud Car pilots.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 19th, 2020, 12:47 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hi folks, I'm only going to post about this here one time, as it is a little off-topic. Some of us are working on project somewhat similar to HoSS to make Lord of the Rings customs. We want to try to serve the community at large with what we make, so please help us out by answering these four quick polls.

To keep this thread on topic, please send any questions or comments to me via PM or to the HoME general discussion thread.

Thanks and I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 26th, 2020, 10:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Do y'all have your mini and hit zone images with transparent backgrounds for people to make alternate art cards and the like?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 30th, 2020, 11:38 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Hey everybody, I've been away from the site mostly the past week or so as I've been moving/traveling to a different state for a big career change dealy. It sounds like I'll be doing about 50hrs/week and I'll be away from my collection for the foreseeable future, so I'll be pretty inactive in the months ahead. I want to thank everyone for all the encouragement and advice. I hope to be back at it again as soon as possible, but it'll be awhile. I still might slap a design together or leave some commentary if I have the time. Thanks again!
It was great playtesting, hope to see the end results and hopefully contribute more in the future, cheers!
Old July 31st, 2020, 12:50 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sorry to hear it; hope to see you back again soon! Your tests were super helpful. I'm hoping for another release soon.
Old August 15th, 2020, 12:17 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Ackbar would be more of a leadership type guy, like Thrawn. In the books, he wasn't Thrawn level (but who is?), but he was a very good admiral. Right decision at the right time kind of guy.
As far as pilots go, Wraith squadron pilots might be the way to go. Not very well known though. They all had a skill that they were pretty much exceptional with. They were "good" pilots, not the best. A sniper, a hacker, a close combat expert, you get the idea. They were the vibro knife in the dark, as opposed to the shining lightsaber of justice that was Rogue squadron.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old September 9th, 2020, 06:04 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

How do I convince my fiancee to budget out some of the wedding money for this instead?

LEGO Mos Eisley Cantina - $350
Old September 9th, 2020, 06:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

$350 seems a little crazy for that. I guess you are getting a lot of figures, but in terms of blocks it doesn't seem like all that much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape