Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old November 12th, 2016, 05:20 PM

Ecbutcher is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Need a single Drudge and Stinger

Was wondering if perhaps someone in the group has an extra Drudge and an extra Stinger they'd be willing to part with for fairly cheap. The actual squad member in each group doesn't matter as long as it's a member of each squad. I bought a Swarm of the Marro set on eBay and got a decent price because it was missing a few pieces, however nobody seems to sell individual squad members? Any help would be greatly appreciated and my children would be greatful, thank you!
I have a few Rise of Val characters I could trade but obviously nobody really needs them,.lol
Old November 12th, 2016, 06:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Need a single Drudge and Stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecbutcher View Post
Was wondering if perhaps someone in the group has an extra Drudge and an extra Stinger they'd be willing to part with for fairly cheap. The actual squad member in each group doesn't matter as long as it's a member of each squad. I bought a Swarm of the Marro set on eBay and got a decent price because it was missing a few pieces, however nobody seems to sell individual squad members? Any help would be greatly appreciated and my children would be greatful, thank you!
I have a few Rise of Val characters I could trade but obviously nobody really needs them,.lol
I'm having the same issue. May need to go in and buy a squad of each and split it up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I'm having the same issue. May need to go in and buy a squad of each and split it up.

You both need a stinger and a drudge? If so, I can do that. Take a pic of which ones you've got; we might as well get you the correct missing dudes.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:32 PM

Xorlof that would be awesome!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5y7g4golv...%20PM.jpg?dl=0

Last edited by Ecbutcher; November 13th, 2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

You both need a stinger and a drudge? If so, I can do that. Take a pic of which ones you've got; we might as well get you the correct missing dudes.
Actually I was mistaken (Still dealing with the concussion), I'm missing two Stingers and a Marrden Nagrubs not a Drudge (The one looking left).

Looks like the Stinger I'm missing is one of the ones EcButcher has. X, I'm really not picky on the sculpt and wouldn't want you to break up two squads. I'd be most gracious with any two to finish off the squads.

Here is what I have from my SotM set...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 13th, 2016, 11:09 AM

How did you get you're picture to come up like that japes? I tried photobucket and the link wouldn't work no matter what I tried, must've missed something. Photobucket said all parties had to have photobuck account? Just wondering how everybody else gets there pictures on this site...Facebook is so easy....lol

I'm missing the drudge and stinger as the picture shows, have all my nagrubs, no extras sorry.
Old November 13th, 2016, 07:54 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
How did you get you're picture to come up like that japes? I tried photobucket and the link wouldn't work no matter what I tried, must've missed something. Photobucket said all parties had to have photobuck account? Just wondering how everybody else gets there pictures on this site...Facebook is so easy....lol

I'm missing the drudge and stinger as the picture shows, have all my nagrubs, no extras sorry.
I just copy the link listed in the image box and paste it directly.

Old November 18th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@japes and @Ecbutcher . Please pm me your mailing addresses.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades