Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 7th, 2022, 08:36 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Mass Monthlies 2022: 11/5/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Fingers crossed for me in November. I never know my situation until the week of practically (5 kids, so um, yeah), but my calendar is marked. Thanks for keeping me in the tags
If nyys goes, I'll go. Could be rough date for me though, but if these run regularly, I'll probably be able to make it at some point.
Oh man, the pressure is on!

-insert signature here-
Old October 9th, 2022, 11:12 PM

13luken is surprisingly tart

Hi there! Really hoping that I can make it to the November 5th event, it'll be my first ever heroscape event playing against people I don't know!! Do I need to rsvp or do I just show up?

Thanks!
Luke
Old October 10th, 2022, 08:19 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13luken View Post
Hi there! Really hoping that I can make it to the November 5th event, it'll be my first ever heroscape event playing against people I don't know!! Do I need to rsvp or do I just show up?

Thanks!
Luke
Hope you can make it; always good to get new players.

RSVP-ing is helpful as it lets us plan the number of maps needed & table space more accurately.

Basically OEAO will add you to the OP list as either "Attendees" or "Maybes" and then we hope to get the "Maybes" status clarified in the few days leading up to the tournament.
Old October 10th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13luken View Post

Thanks!
Luke
As Chris said, just posting here is fine! Hope you can make it!
Old October 10th, 2022, 07:08 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart
Re: New England Tourney 10/1/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Another way to upload images is to become a site supporter and upload directly to Heroscapers.

@leevancleef awesome pictures! Thank you!

~JS
@joseph sweeney -Thank you. How does one become a site supporter?
Old October 12th, 2022, 01:30 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a quick reminder:

Some of us New England 'scapers are planning on getting together at Games N Friends (1755 Boston Rd, Springfield, MA 01129) for open board gaming this Sunday, Oct. 16. We aim to arrive around 1:00 pm and will probably play until around 6:00 or so (depending on when games wrap and/or people get hungry for dinner).

This is an open invitation. You can just show up, but if you RSVP here we'll know to expect you. Bunjee and I have a pretty extensive collection, so if there's something you'd like us to bring, chime in. Here's a BGG link to our collection (though I think it's been a year since we updated it).

I think there was some interest in Rising Sun, so we'll be bringing at least that.

Old October 12th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Just a quick reminder:

Some of us New England 'scapers are planning on getting together at Games N Friends (1755 Boston Rd, Springfield, MA 01129) for open board gaming this Sunday, Oct. 16. We aim to arrive around 1:00 pm and will probably play until around 6:00 or so (depending on when games wrap and/or people get hungry for dinner).

This is an open invitation. You can just show up, but if you RSVP here we'll know to expect you. Bunjee and I have a pretty extensive collection, so if there's something you'd like us to bring, chime in. Here's a BGG link to our collection (though I think it's been a year since we updated it).

I think there was some interest in Rising Sun, so we'll be bringing at least that.

My dad and I will be there! Would you be willing to bring and teach either Battlestar Galactica or Chaos in the Old World? Those are two games we'd both really like to try (Corey K. and Eric Lang are two of our favorite designers).

If not, I have a full kickstarter set of Rising Sun I can bring, if you'd like (and I'd be more than happy to- it's a great game).

Here's a link to my collection: https://boardgamegeek.com/collection...boardgame&ff=1.
Old October 12th, 2022, 01:53 PM

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Would you be willing to bring and teach either Battlestar Galactica or Chaos in the Old World? Those are two games we'd both really like to try (Corey K. and Eric Lang are two of our favorite designers).

If not, I have a full kickstarter set of Rising Sun I can bring, if you'd like (and I'd be more than happy to- it's a great game).
We can bring both! We can definitely teach Battlestar Galactica. We've never actually played Chaos in the Old World, but I've been dying to learn it so I'd be happy to muddle through it together.

Sure, if you want to bring your copy of Rising Sun that will lighten our load a bit.
Old October 13th, 2022, 05:28 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Just seeing this now. I love seeing some local stuff coming back. I hope to get to one of these eventually.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 15th, 2022, 03:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Would you be willing to bring and teach either Battlestar Galactica or Chaos in the Old World? Those are two games we'd both really like to try (Corey K. and Eric Lang are two of our favorite designers).

We can bring both! We can definitely teach Battlestar Galactica. We've never actually played Chaos in the Old World, but I've been dying to learn it so I'd be happy to muddle through it together.

Sure, if you want to bring your copy of Rising Sun that will lighten our load a bit.
I'm going to read Chaos in the Old World's rulebook tonight- we'll get through it together! I'd really like to play it tomorrow, if possible. Maybe we can end up doing all four of Lang's area control games over the coming months (Chaos in the Old World, Blood Rage, Rising Sun, and Ankh)!
Old October 15th, 2022, 08:11 PM

Chaos in the Old World is my morning coffee reading!
Old October 16th, 2022, 12:36 PM

On our way! We should be there right at 1:00 pm.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events