Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 21st, 2021, 12:00 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Tornado

Ha, thought that was an old Gary Larson cartoon for a second.
Old May 21st, 2021, 09:46 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sgt. Rock and Johnny Alpha
Old May 21st, 2021, 11:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old May 21st, 2021, 05:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Bumblebee - This card turned out awesome in my book. I really enjoy driving around the map running into people while giving someone else a lift to a better position. Then being able to move his revealed OM over to Prime is nice little nod to making them a more efficient team (although Primes boosts don't kick in until he's engaged so I've found you need to lead out with Prime in R1, and wait to bring Bee up on R2).

Johnny Alpha - Really happy to have the various bounty hunters get pulled together into a team in C3G.
Old May 21st, 2021, 07:51 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old May 26th, 2021, 05:59 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, really not sure how Bumblebee hasn’t gotten more votes - that design is so much fun.

Same is true for Sasquatch. T seems to be the only C3Ger immune to the Alpha Flight Curse, but I’d love to see that team completed one day.
Old May 28th, 2021, 04:57 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

1. Ghost Rider
Super cool design with a great thematic/fun mechanic in dragging people around.

2. Satanus
Decent heavy hitter that captures the dinosaur aspect very well. Can be quite devastating in the right circumstances.

We'll be wrapping this up in the next 24 hours as I tally the votes. @Tornado who would you like to select next? The OP has those who we have already nominated in the past, but most have added quite a bit to their catalog since nomination, so feel free to choose whoever you like!
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:06 PM

Wow, it makes it hard to be disappointed in Satanus when others like what he does.

My favorite LD, as far as the process, was easily Puck and I am really happy with how he turned out. I feel like that design had the most collaboration and weebaer helped out a ton.

I think my best overall design is Nemesis. He is just super solid especially against Humans.

But as a group, it is hard to beat Bob, Carol, Ted & Ringo. These dinos bring the pain even after getting their blocks knocked off.

Up until recently I would have said my top two personal favorites are Judge Hershey and Judge Fire. Both did wonders for their little factions.
Honorable mention to Torquemada.

Current leader is Ghost Rider. Really happy all around and it is great to card a version of my favorite comic book hero. That art is amazing.

Johnny Alpha is knocking on the door of the top three. He just needs more Strontium Dogs, err, I mean Bounty Hunters to team up with. Wulf, where are you?

Thanks for all votes. Was pretty cool to see the diversity. I really thought KAM would rule this.

I pick Scapemage.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:37 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Here's where we're at:

1st - Sgt. Rock (6)
2nd - Johnny Alpha (4), Ghost Rider (Caleb) (4)
3rd - Judge Dredd (2), Kool-Aid Man (2), Bumblebee (2)

Brit-Cits (1)
Nemesis (1)
Teddy-Bear (1)
Golgotha (1)
Sasquatch (1)
Satanus (1)

I'll leave this open for the remainder of the day for any stragglers, before we jump to Scapemage.
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Possibly some recency bias here but it might just be that T-Spinny keeps leveling up.

Hope this pulls @Scapemage out of the woodwork! Good pick!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 28th, 2021, 07:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I haven’t played enough of your stuff T! I’m going to pick Torquemada since I just love his mechanics, and Johnny Alpha since I love him making a mini faction
Old May 29th, 2021, 07:30 AM

Torque is really fun especially with your Solomon Kane and Civs.
I always enjoy destroying my own Civ to bring back Torque.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy