Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 9th, 2020, 06:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Public Playtesting)

No I'd want the friendly figure to take all the wounds so it's more of a choice. Since that's the way Aaron Cash was re evaluated I figured it was important.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 9th, 2020, 07:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It'd prevent him from comboing with someone like Raven and would definitely emphasize the common figure pairing that's already emphasized.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 9th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d actually be fine if it was just always 1 wound taken. The problem with Cash, to my knowledge, was having him take wounds for really important figures. Crossbones is selfish and doesn’t help protect anybody else, making him much less of a competitive worry imo.

I guess it could be annoying if your enemy really wanted to take out Crossbones, but you planted Wolverine next to him to take wounds and then heal them away, but A) that’s what the D20 roll is for and B) you’re then spending 280 points to protect a 160 point figure.
Old February 9th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I mean, you can pretty much accomplish the same by planting him next to Deadpool but that is also a 285 point investment but you would at least get some ranged attacks out of Deadpool.
Old February 9th, 2020, 09:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No it's the Raven thing that I was getting at. Raven and Crossbones team-ed up. If she's only taking one wound instead of all the wounds it becomes a easy decision for Crossbones to use her every time. No thought required unless she only has the one life left. She's can just transfer that wound back to the attacker on her turn.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 9th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
No it's the Raven thing that I was getting at. Raven and Crossbones team-ed up. If she's only taking one wound instead of all the wounds it becomes a easy decision for Crossbones to use her every time. No thought required unless she only has the one life left. She's can just transfer that wound back to the attacker on her turn.
Shed be taking one regardless because of MD.
Old February 9th, 2020, 10:03 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Shed be taking one regardless because of MD.
Incorrect, MD protects her from someone attacking her. From past discussions this redirection of wounds is different since she is not defending an attack here.

Old February 9th, 2020, 10:03 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It'd prevent him from comboing with someone like Raven and would definitely emphasize the common figure pairing that's already emphasized.
Very much so.

Old February 10th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
HUMAN SHIELD 12
Anytime Crossbones rolls defense against an attack and would receive 1 or more wounds, you may immediately choose an adjacent small or medium figure without the Super Strength special power that is not the attacking figure. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to the roll for each of the following that is true:
• You control the chosen figure.
• The chosen figure is common.
If you roll 12 or higher, you may ignore 1 wound inflicted on Crossbones and instead inflict a wound on the chosen figure.
Here's what I'm going with, after some thought. I don't think he needs the power boost of completely blocking the attack.
Old February 10th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
HUMAN SHIELD 12
Anytime Crossbones rolls defense against an attack and would receive 1 or more wounds, you may immediately choose an adjacent small or medium figure without the Super Strength special power that is not the attacking figure. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to the roll for each of the following that is true:
• You control the chosen figure.
• The chosen figure is common.
If you roll 12 or higher, you may ignore 1 wound inflicted on Crossbones and instead inflict a wound on the chosen figure.
Here's what I'm going with, after some thought. I don't think he needs the power boost of completely blocking the attack.
Agreed. A ruthless character should be able to just shoot through their friend if they think they have a good shot at Crossbones.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 10th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Just A Head

Alright, SP updated. Can we get an extra listing added for him in the Playtesting Sign-Up thread?

Here's what I'd want to see out of the (hopefully final) set of tests;
-One game run with a rematch of Bats' army from before. (Crossbones, Penguin (II), Red Skull, Bodyguard x8, Hired Guns (800 total))
-A game with Crossbones, Red Skull, and Hydra Agents. (It would be nice to see that 1,000 point Hydra build.)
-Special focus on Human Shield and how it plays. Seems like you could do some cool stuff with HS and the Cube, moving wounds around flinging figures into engagement with Rumlow. Please keep track of how many times the power activates, how many times it succeeds, and how many times it's used on friendly figures and enemy figures.
Old February 10th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Consider it done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library