Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 31st, 2023, 04:12 PM

Archie97 knows what's in an order marker Archie97 knows what's in an order marker
Archie's Custom Thread

Hey folks,
Been having a tinker with MSE and Paint.Net, finally turning a few ideas from the depths of my phone's notes app into something that looks like a heroscape card!

I wanted a fun ranged bonding option for the Dwarves. I'd been really enjoying Warden 816 with C3V's Zettian Infantry, so a Dwarf who can skirt around plinking from a distance, with the option to wade into the fray in exchange for a few extra dice is where I landed!

Any nonsense with Theracus and Mittens/Acolarh is good nonsense by me, especially integrated into an Elf pod. A squad with a Carry ability felt like dangerous ground, so restricting it's use to tags that tend to be more mobile to begin with felt sensible.

This mini was my Wizard in Frostgrave, which is sadly a game I don't have a group to play with these days. One of my favourite spell combo involved placing an alternate LoS marker and using it to drop AoE attacks from cover. Wizards in that game essentially bond with nearby soldiers to move them earlier in the turn cycle. I wanted an ability that brought the feel of my beloved Medieval fantasy wizard/WW2 artillery Dragonborn to the heroscape table!

Not all goblins are bad, these fellas just really want to launch rocks at whatever they can hit! I was aiming to get these guys into the filler price bracket, but there might be a little much going on for 50 points, even with the measly stats. But that's what playtesting is for!

This fella was designed to patch a few holes in STAR pod unique hero type builds- difficulty developing and no real attack buff options. Haven't put this one on the board yet so I expect some tinkering will be inevitable.

I'll be updating these customs and adding more as I playtest and get more cards together.

Last edited by Archie97; February 1st, 2023 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Onto hosting site 3...
Old January 31st, 2023, 05:06 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Archie's Custom Thread

Someone else might be more helpful, but I can't see your cards there so I'm gonna recommend using Imgur to host your pictures. It's free and seems to work well for these kinds of things!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards