Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:23 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Dredd'verse ~ Dark Judge workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not against the occasional dual class - I just think it's something we have to be very discerning about (to basically echo Chief's comments) and use sparingly.
Yeah, bats is exactly right though. It should be very rare. Otherwise you end up with everyone pushing that boundary looking for extra abilities and bonding to slip onto the card.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:57 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why not use Psi-Judge as the class?

Yes it limits powers refering to Judges but she was never really in the same venue as most Megacity Judges.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 23rd, 2013 at 12:58 AM. Reason: I miss those old Eagle comics. I may just have to pull them out and read 'em all over again.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 10:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the purpose of the dual class (Telepath and Judge) is intended for mechanical reasons (synergies) as much as, or more than straight up theme (like Psi-Judge would take care of). The question will need to be asked, though, how important is it for her to have those synergies (whatever they may be) for both Telepaths and Judges?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Psi-Judge is worse AMIS because you now have no synergy with Judges or Telepaths. Better to have one than none.

I think the character warrants dual class but I think there is a way around it. My current design has both Judge and Telepath synergy without being dual classed and Hershey's design allows her to be a Judge for full Judge synergy.

I am open, we have plenty of time to work it out.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think the purpose of the dual class (Telepath and Judge) is intended for mechanical reasons (synergies) as much as, or more than straight up theme (like Psi-Judge would take care of). The question will need to be asked, though, how important is it for her to have those synergies (whatever they may be) for both Telepaths and Judges?
This is why I thought it sounded more important here than on Solovar; thematically it may be more or less important, (I don't know either character), but, mechanically, it seems more crucial here as there will be synergies for both Telepaths and Judges, and I don't believe that there are any for Kings.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:35 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Rookie Judge

Human
Uncommon Hero
Judge
Dedicated
Medium 5

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 6
Attack: 2
Defense: 4

JUDGE
Start the game with a [color] Judgement Marker for each [Name of this unit] you control. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of this Judge inflicts a wound on an opponent's figure, you may place a Judgement Marker on that figure's Army Card.

JURY
Before attacking, you may roll a combat die. If you roll a skull, you may roll an additional combat die. You may continue to roll a combat die in this manner until you do not roll a skull. When attacking with this Judge, you may roll an additional attack die for each skull rolled with Jury.

EXECUTIONER
When attacking an opponent's figure with a Judgement Marker on its Army Card, instead of rolling an additional attack die for each skull rolled with the Jury special power, you may add an automatic skull for each skull rolled with the Jury special power.

High praise and thanks to Margloth for the powers for this design. I was thinking it would be cool if Judge changed the figure's class to Criminal. This could sever synergies and also make Dredd much more effective.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 31st, 2013, 04:43 PM

Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

JUDGE DEATH

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Genocidal
Medium 5

Life: 5

Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 6

DEATH SENTENCE SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 1. Attack 3.
Squad figures cannot roll defense dice when attacked with this special attack. Unique heroes attacked with this special attack cannot roll more than 1 defense die. Androids, Undead, and Destructible Objects roll defense dice normally. If Judge Death destroys a figure with this special attack, you may immediately take a turn with any other Undead Hero you control.

DEATH NEVER DIES
When Judge Death is destroyed, you may place his figure on the card of any Undead Unique Hero you control. When a figure with Judge Death on its card attacks and destroys an opponent's figure that is not an Android, Undead, or Destructible Object, you may immediately, if possible, replace the destroyed figure with Judge Death's figure. After placing Judge Death, remove all markers from this card.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT

At the end of each round, if there are no more than 2 Wound Markers on this card, you may immediately place Judge Death on any empty space on the battlefield. When Judge Death is moved by Dimensional Teleport do not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Judge Death is moved by Dimensional Teleport, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 27th, 2013, 09:18 AM

A Telepath version of Anderson with a Psi-Judge recruiting Hershey.

Psi-Judge Anderson

Human
Unique Hero
Telepath
Valiant? She has sacrificed herself to save the city.
Medium 4 or 5

Range: 8
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

I NEED BACK-UP

After taking a turn with Judge Anderson, if she attacked an opponent's figure and did not roll a skull on every die, you may immediately take a turn with any other Judge figure you control.

PRE-COG FLASH
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on the Army Card of a figure they control, and before a turn is taken with that figure, you may move Judge Anderson up to 5 spaces. When moving with Pre-cog Flash, Judge Anderson will take any leaving engagement attacks. Pre-cog Flash can be used once per round.

ENEMY OF DEATH

Judge Anderson rolls one additional die when attacking or defending against an Undead figure.

Bio from Wiki
Spoiler Alert!

Judge Hershey

Human
Unique Hero
Judge
Selfless
Medium 4

Range: 7
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

PSI-JUDGE RECRUITMENT
At the start of the game you may choose one Unique Telepath Hero you control to have the class of Judge instead of Telepath.
(Or would it be OK for them to be dual classed?)

LAWGIVER ARMOR PIERCING ROUND SPECIAL ATTACK

Range Special. Attack 7.
Reveal an X Order Marker on this card before using this Special Attack. Choose 7 spaces in a straight line from Hershey. All figures on those spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll attack once for all affected figures. Roll defense dice for the figure closest to Hershey. If that figure receives a wound, roll defense dice for the next closest figure. Continue rolling defense until no wounds are inflicted or all affected figures have rolled for defense.

CHIEF JUDGE'S ORDERS

After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Judge Hershey, you may take a turn with any Judge figure you control.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 27th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd call "I Need Backup" something like "Legal Counsel."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 27th, 2013, 03:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think you could make it so that the recruitment power makes them both a Telepath and a judge for that one game. It would be kind of need to see an Emma Frost or Jean Grey judge.

I think Call For Back Up needs to be changed to 'if she did not inflict a wound this turn' rather then roll all skulls. On 4 dice, 5 vs. undead or on high ground, rolling all skulls won't happen often. Rolling 4 skulls on 5 dice should usually result in a few wounds and as such she really would not need back up when if she is kicking some butt. Remember that Dredd already has multiple special attacks that can effect multiple figures, bonding another attacker with him can get out of control and not fun for the person getting hammered every round but only rolling attack dice once themselves.
Old March 27th, 2013, 03:43 PM

Someone else said that bonding Anderson with Dredd would be too powerful because of his multi-special attack. Keep in mind though that those are normally two attacks of 3 unless the figures are within 2-5 hexes and not adjacent to friendly figures to safely unleash two attacks of 4. These are special attacks that can never be increased by any means. So with Anderson on high ground they might be able to unleash an attack of 5 and two 4s if everything works out perfectly.
This is at a cost of around 400 points!
Referencing the Undead is practically mute considering the number of Undead units.

Punisher on high ground can shoot a volley of 5,4,3 at range 7 by himself with no restrictions for 180 and can bond with Robin(at a total of 300), be boosted by Avengers Assemble and Tactician. Hired Guns can unleash 8 attacks of 4 from high ground at 140 and they bond with King Pin. How is Dredd and Anderson even remotely 'out of control'?

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; March 27th, 2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old March 27th, 2013, 04:23 PM

I really want to hear what people think about Anderson being just a Telepath and Hershey's ability to make Telepaths, Judges.

I think Hershey actually would need to be released first so Anderson has more than one Judge with which she can 'bond'.

I have a feeling it may be a very long time before I get a shot at these Judges but they have been rattling my skull lately and it was time to let them out.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy