Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2007, 01:30 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Dragon*Con 2007

I looked around and I couldn't seem to find a place specifically for posting this, as it is not exactly a gaming convention but I come asking if anyone else is going because they reserve a huge room for gaming and that's my purpose of posting about it here, though it's not at all an "HS event" persay...

Anyway, I come seeking fellow Scapers who are planning to be at Dragon*Con 2007 this coming September! I know no one in my city who plays this game, but if I could meet some other dedicated players if only for one weekend it would be the peak of my time poured into this game so far.
Who knows? Maybe we've been in the same room before and never even knew it (although I actually didn't get Heroscape until well after the last convention ) If you like the costuming track, you may have met my parents Jeff & Susan Stringer.
So yeah, if you're going just post something about it here. We can exchange visual identification and look for each other to set up some battles in the Gaming Hall
Old July 17th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...303&highlight=

Rod is running a tourney there and several of us will be attending so sign up and we will see you there.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old July 17th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
I looked around and I couldn't seem to find a place specifically for posting this
The events section!!! There is already a thread or two about Dragoncon there. Moving and locking...

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events