Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 16th, 2020, 11:28 AM

akern47 is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Krug

He seems like a good counter to Q9. Just don't make my mistake and wait to use him until it's only him and Q9 left. He got kited hard. Smh
Old January 12th, 2021, 03:38 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I am working on a couple of customs that have to do with Beasts and I keep asking myself:
If Krug had been Wave 10 or D3, would he have been a Beast?

It doesn't quite feel right that he is a Beast - everything I would classify as Beast are truly animals (wolves, bears, eagles, etc.) and he seems more... sentient to me. Was he possibly an early synergy for the sake of synergy at the cost of theme? The Ice Troll was in a D-wave, but was he just following a precedent? Other Monsters might well be mindless beasts as well, but landed in a different category. I really noticed how much it glared when I considered a Beastmaster figure who could control even opponents beasts - as an Eagle-, Stag-, Bear- or even Dragonrider it works, but the Beastmaster jumping up on Krug for a ride just feels strange.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 12th, 2021, 06:36 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

What about Tor-Kul-Na riding on top of his two-legged Marro monstrosity?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units