Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 29th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Maybe it is so they can sell them at 10% off. Anyhow, the ones around here are still 12.99, that is pretty weird.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old October 29th, 2006, 12:44 PM

Neveryll is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thanks much for the update Capnfrank. I've been swamped with switching jobs so haven't been able to keep up on inventories. New job with ebtter pay so hopefully be able to squeeze a few bucks for them soon.
Old October 29th, 2006, 03:06 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
I spotted 5 FB's (2 Ornaks) at the Dover TRU after calling. They mentioned that they had 11 on the shelf, and within 5 minutes, that's all they had left. So, I'm short on Vydar...... ARGGHHH!!!!!!

-Ski
Old October 29th, 2006, 03:32 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
The local Toysrus had quite a bit of FB's this weekend near my house when I went to get Laglor.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old October 29th, 2006, 04:23 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
I just Wnet to Kingston NY for anyone looking they have alot of FB,Castles,master sets, wave 5. pretty much that was the new stuff.....
Old October 29th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Here's hoping my wife scores on FBs where I couldn't.
Old October 29th, 2006, 04:44 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTheUnimaginative
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
. . . NY is a barren wasteland as far as HS is concerned. . . .
That WAS true, but, for now at least, is no longer so. The Wolf Road TRU in Albany NY does have flag bearers (as of 7:30PM tonight, even after I bought several). The "trick", however, is that they are NOT located in the board games section, where Heroscape has been residing all summer (and, to some extent, continues to reside). Instead, follow the main aisle from the entrance towards Baby supplies. Just as the main aisle bears left, you'll find a stand-alone Heroscape "kiosk" made of cardboard. It currently contains everything Heroscape (not counting the Walmart EOV) from Master Sets through Flag Bearers, including castles and several different waves of expansions. All at list price, but at least they're there. Flag Bearers are in the front, left-hand side of the kiosk.
Tom.. I dint notice a kiosk in my local TRU today, but I was able to pick up a couple of flagbearers in their usual place in the boardgames section. My question is this.. did this kiosk have any wave 4 expansion or the snow set? I need just three of the wave 4, the second dragon expansion set, and the snow terrain set to complete my collection.
In the same TRU that Tom was talking about, we did have a kiosk as he posted. It didn't have any Wave 4, but had atleast 6 full sets of Wave 1 and a mixed assortment of FBs.
Old October 29th, 2006, 05:40 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
I found two Gilberts and two Ornaks at the TRU in Westland MI today (corner of Wayne and Warren roads). I got one of each.
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:47 PM

777Omega has disabled reputation
Found all in Morenovally, Ca

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old October 29th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
got mine today at the TRU in St Charles, IL. i took one full set, leaving the other full set of 5 FBs plus the extra Utgar and Jandar FBs.

i first went there yesterday but didn't see them on the shelf. the sale tag was on the shelf about getting one FB free with each master or castle set purchase. so i asked an employee to look up FBs in the system.

the system said they were on the shelf. so an employee looked around some more and also searched behind a few of the "marquee shelves" (the ones on top with the marquees covering them) that were near the HS items. he made a great effort but nope, no FBs. so they put me on the "call list".

went back today. still not on the shelf. so i looked behind every single marqee in the whole board game section. and sure enough, on the opposite side from the shelved HS items, there they were still in the Hasbro case.

so to make a long story short...if you don't see 'em on the shelf, CHECK BEHIND EVERY SINGLE MARQUEE. this has been a public service announcement.
Old October 29th, 2006, 10:57 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
TRU in Jacksonville, Florida had multiple sets. Looked like 5-6 of each plus the extra Ornak/Gilberts. My brother picked me up another 2 full sets and sent me a pic from his phone to make sure he had the right stuff.
Old October 30th, 2006, 12:13 AM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by curseyoukhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurosion
No love in Woburn, Johnny.
Ditto Framingham. Woburn did say they'd been getting a lot of calls about them.
Thank you for saving me a trip. I got lost trying to find the TRU in Woburn, and decided last minute not to use my day off driving to Framingham.

No Flagbearers in Nashua either...at least as of last Tuesday.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News