Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 7th, 2021, 05:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Delta: latest updates and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Is this project at all compatible with CUC/CUA? I know I would use their versions of Roman Archers for example no matter what - there's not a point total that makes the archers viable unless their ability is modified
It isn't intended to be compatible, and we aren't taking any changes from CUC into account with any decision making for Delta pricing.

That doesn't mean you can't mix and match as you would want though in your own games; I would caution against taking powers from CUC and combining them with point totals from Delta though, as that would likely cause unbalanced figures.
Entirely fair! I'll probably be mixing and matching some at my home table
As long as (as CP said) you stick to one or the other (i.e. Delta costs or CUC version, not both), that will probably work fine 90% of the time or more.
Old February 6th, 2022, 03:09 AM

Tropix has disabled reputation

(How does one go about deleting a post they've made? I don't see an option to delete this.)
Old February 6th, 2022, 08:49 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropix View Post
(How does one go about deleting a post they've made? I don't see an option to delete this.)
I don't think there is one!

Welcome to the boards, by the way. This is a great place.
Old February 6th, 2022, 02:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Deletion

A mod or admin can delete posts. I don't believe someone else can. Welcome to the boards.

~Dysole, who will delete or merge a post if you want it.
Old February 27th, 2022, 06:43 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are the latest C3V releases in delta? Amberhive, Ranjit, etc.? Or are they new enough that you just use the regular C3V cost without a delta adjustment?
Old February 27th, 2022, 08:11 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Are the latest C3V releases in delta? Amberhive, Ranjit, etc.? Or are they new enough that you just use the regular C3V cost without a delta adjustment?
All new C3V releases will use their initial cost as their delta cost at first without adjustment.

Edit: the newest releases haven't been added to the spreadsheet yet but should be in the next Delta release (every 4 months).
Old April 1st, 2022, 09:47 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hey everyone. It’s time for our promised quarterly update to the Delta rankings. I won’t have the updated spreadsheet out for a few days, but I wanted to explain the changes that we’ve agreed upon for this cycle.

Strengthening Filler, part 1
Spoiler Alert!

As stated in the earlier update, powerful filler really greases tournament heroscape by making more builds viable at more point totals. So we’re restoring the best two filler figures to their original cost, and pushing the S-Raider cost down to match their value.

Delta Meta Adjustments
Spoiler Alert!

With fewer ranged attacks and special attacks in the Delta meta, powers like Hatamoto’s Aura start to really shine. We need to adjust our prices to accurately reflect the meta.

Good Stats are Good
Spoiler Alert!

Pretty self-explanatory. Hard to kill units deserve a bump.

The Classic Experience
Spoiler Alert!

While it was neat to get away from them for a bit, Cathars, Rats, and MW can all make for a fun experience for both players. We feel Delta has robbed that feeling a bit. None of them have bonding or an attack greater than 2, so it’s fine.

Strengthening Filler, part 2
Spoiler Alert!

I tried to argue that this would be broken in the power rankings thread, but I was convinced otherwise.
Old April 1st, 2022, 01:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

S-Raider to -5 next, right?
Old April 1st, 2022, 03:36 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I was really confused until I realized today's date.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 1st, 2022, 07:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Loving the new adjustments

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 2nd, 2022, 12:07 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Old April 2nd, 2022, 09:19 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lol you got me good for a while. Bought into parts 1 & 2, got very confused in part 3, and realized it was April Fool's in part 4

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions