Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 5th, 2022, 09:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Have you tried letting her move up to 6 Specters (and consequently 0 move)? I could see it being hard to justify OMs on her where you're only getting a boosted single attack (compared to 4 attacks with the Specters). I feel like letting her move 6 Specters would help on turns where maybe she's already engaged but needs backup.

EDIT: With the name/class, maybe just make her class Lady (it synergizes with SoA but I don't think she's a better option than the Vamps), and call her Fallenia Aldorn.
Old May 5th, 2022, 09:16 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If Banshee doesn't work out as a class it might be cool to invoke some sort of a noble title based on what you sort of "Lady" you envision her to be. Know you're into lore stuff, so that might be a route to explore if this one turns up short and isn't well received.

Opens up a lot of cool words that an undead Lady could theoretically hold like:
Baroness
Duchess
Marquise

Royal titles are fun
Old May 5th, 2022, 09:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

What's the mini, anyways?
Old May 5th, 2022, 09:58 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I gave her the class of banshee because the figure is supposed to be a banshee.

I'm okay with just calling her "Lady Aldorn", but I felt like giving her a full name was better. Would dropping the "R." be enough, or should I just go all the way and shorten to "Lady Aldorn"?

I could give her the class of Lady, or Duchess, but I also kind of don't want to. I don't have a solid reason as to why, but I want to avoid Skeleton synergy.

It's just called "Banshee"
I realize it's got a wash that the specters don't have. There is another transparent option if this one is too different, but this one has the best availability.
Old May 5th, 2022, 10:11 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

What class are the Specters? I'd just give her the same Class.
Old May 5th, 2022, 10:26 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
What class are the Specters? I'd just give her the same Class.

Terrors

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 5th, 2022, 11:06 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would make her a Terror. You could go Lady, but just Terror works great.

I'd also combine Phantom Walk & Levitate into one power: Phantom Levitate. It'd be a similar thing to when 'scape combined disengage and ghost walk into phantom walk.

Intrigued by 2010's suggestion of allowing her to move 6 specters. That could make for some fun OM juggling
Old May 6th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Have you tried letting her move up to 6 Specters (and consequently 0 move)? I could see it being hard to justify OMs on her where you're only getting a boosted single attack (compared to 4 attacks with the Specters). I feel like letting her move 6 Specters would help on turns where maybe she's already engaged but needs backup.

EDIT: With the name/class, maybe just make her class Lady (it synergizes with SoA but I don't think she's a better option than the Vamps), and call her Fallenia Aldorn.
I like this^

Go with Fallenia Aldorn and then let the class determine her "status" in society.

She's undead, so SoA synergy could work, and it's always fun to have some synergy like that where it doesn't necessarily "work" for her to be in that army...but you could anyway.

I also think that's an interesting idea to let her move up to 6...or heck, go crazy and do like 8 or something. Kinda like how Urk isn't a auto-draft, but the moving of 8 goblins sure is nice.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Leaf and I have been working hard to get these guys correct. We feel pretty good about this direction considering it allows the enemy units to roll defense (rather than just auto wounds) but still it’s good enough to be relevant.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; May 7th, 2022 at 10:11 PM.
Old May 7th, 2022, 10:12 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Initial Thoughts

I like paralyzing venom a lot more than the previous iteration since low defense targets will be most affected by this, which kinda makes sense that they'd be most susceptible to venom. Estivara does feel like a natural pairing but I kinda like that.

Carapace as a power I can take or leave because it's functionally equivalent to 3 defense. It doesn't do much for the design one way or the other.

~Dysole, who'd have to play it to know if the point cost was correct
Old May 7th, 2022, 11:31 PM

I understand the intent of Carapace is the cap out the number of defense rolled, even if it's functionally the same as 3 in most instances.

I would actually recommend taking an idea from an X-Wing first edition card called Lightweight Frame:

Basically, for Carapace, it could check # of skulls vs shields, and then see if you roll an extra defense dice into the pool afterwards.
Old May 7th, 2022, 11:38 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Further Thoughts

I'm not sure I love the name Paralyzing Venom since it doesn't actually stop movement. Is the name intended to evoke the same sort of thing as Me-Burq-Sa? Because if so, I'm not sure that's directly analogous with how I understand both abilities to work.

~Dysole, mulling over other name choices she might like better

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards