Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 13th, 2022, 11:22 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AtG's Customs [*NEW* WILDWOOD SENTIENT]

Bump for Gozar-
Old April 13th, 2022, 12:31 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AtG's Customs [*NEW* WILDWOOD SENTIENT]

Bump for Izroth-
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:01 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: AtG's Customs [*NEW* GOZAR, IZROTH]

It amuses me that the Goblin Archers can hit Small/Medium figures but not Large/Huge.

Hands of Death is very cool, but I'm not feeling the theme of Soul Damnation.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 15th, 2022, 03:09 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Both quite unique special attacks on Izroth and a very cool miniature!
I’d point him at around 125 because of Soul Damnation and 6 move with his base stats.
Old April 18th, 2022, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

Hands of Death is very cool, but I'm not feeling the theme of Soul Damnation.
Because of the title of the power or the mechanic? Perhaps it should just be a D20 roll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Both quite unique special attacks on Izroth and a very cool miniature!
I’d point him at around 125 because of Soul Damnation and 6 move with his base stats.
That's around where I was thinking. 130 was going to be my starting point
Old April 19th, 2022, 06:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

The title. Help me connect what's "damned" about taking a turn with it before it dies.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 20th, 2022, 10:42 AM

A valid point. How do you feel about something like DEATH'S FAVOR or FINAL FAVOR?
Old April 22nd, 2022, 05:57 PM

Re: AtG's Customs [NEW* OGRE SIBLINGS!]

Here's a draft utilizing the other three figures from the upcoming pack that the Ogre Howdah comes in-

Last edited by AndreThaGiant; April 22nd, 2022 at 08:57 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2022, 08:20 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AtG's Customs [NEW 4/22/22]

As a squad life is normally limited to 1. I can see using extra markers on the card to show damage done to the squad (similar to the exoskeleton use for the mezzodemon warmongers) but otherwise I'd suggest using these folks as uncommon heroes.

Otherwise I love the abilities. Got your back seems a little strong for a defense 4 but that could just be me. Personally I'd drop defense to 3 and re-word the exoskeleton (rough hide?).

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; April 22nd, 2022 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Great Idea though!
Old April 22nd, 2022, 08:51 PM

Re: AtG's Customs [NEW 4/22/22]

Fixed! Good catch- that was an oversight. I'm trying to stray away from the "reverse-life" markers here. I like the simplicity of the B-11's, and I feel that the Ogres are a bit abundant in the Uncommon department as it is.

I'll have to test the potency of Got Your Back with 4 defense, it might prove to be a bit much (although Unique Squads need all the survivability they can get).

Thanks for your feedback!
Old April 22nd, 2022, 09:19 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
The title. Help me connect what's "damned" about taking a turn with it before it dies.
I took it as the Soul of the figure was damned, corrupted, and enslaved to follow orders and then banishment to where ever it was going :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards