Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 12th, 2018, 09:53 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker
Re: Islandscape XII, 7/22/18. Save the Date!

Oh, I had assumed the day (Saturday) was right but the date was wrong. Sunday would be very tough for me.
Old May 14th, 2018, 10:37 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_At_Arms View Post
Oh, I had assumed the day (Saturday) was right but the date was wrong. Sunday would be very tough for me.
In the preliminary emailed discussions preceding this announcement it was mentioned that there is another event scheduled at Legendary Realms on Saturday, necessitating moving the event to SUNDAY. Hopefully the organizer will soon confirm the date for us.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old May 16th, 2018, 04:25 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will be in attendance.

I didn't understand the format until reading the OP. Should make for an interesting tournament.

I'm right in assuming C3V and SoV are on the menu?
Old May 17th, 2018, 08:38 PM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

Yep. No HotSS, or supers, but C3V and SoV are fine.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old May 19th, 2018, 09:04 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

I would like to go, and think I could make it. Put me up on the “very likely to show” list!
Old May 31st, 2018, 10:57 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

As it happens, I will be in town, and will be able to make it this year!

Old June 2nd, 2018, 11:28 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

By the way, great format! I've so enjoyed building armies for it. After last year's debacle, two things are clear to me - I am not a great player, and I'm bringing the cheese. Even so, with an 18 space limit, determining which armies get which cheese, and the cheeses' relative value, is not a cynch. You can't put Q9 In more than one army. How do you decide which army to put him in?

Old June 6th, 2018, 10:22 AM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

You can't put Q9 In more than one army. How do you decide which army to put him in?

See Islandscape 2018!

Old June 10th, 2018, 12:21 PM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

Yeah, lots of opportunity for wide varieties of cheese. The bigger question might be, which army gets Raelin? Also, did you quote and respond to yourself?

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old June 10th, 2018, 01:33 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBanner View Post
Yeah, lots of opportunity for wide varieties of cheese. The bigger question might be, which army gets Raelin? Also, did you quote and respond to yourself?

Yes! At least someone pays attention . . .

Spreading the cheese, I think the first 4 armies need to be strong to get you into position for a championship final, but total power cheese isn't a lot of fun. What I'm tentatively fielding could best be described as

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kolakoski; June 11th, 2018 at 10:46 AM.
Old June 11th, 2018, 09:39 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What are we doing for maps?

Might I suggest we only use maps that will be appearing at GenCon this year. A broken map can ruin its fair share of games.
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:40 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Trophies? In the last two years I won 3rd Place and Worst Luck (our 4th Place Booby Prize). I hope I can do a triple this year, but unfortunately for me, it looks like more than four players will attend!

BTW, we do allow proxies for the C3V/SOV as usual, right?

And don't forget the cake, which I'll pay for again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events