Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Which of these deserves the 'W'?
Harmc 1 10.00%
Utgar's Rabbit 3 30.00%
Králik 1 10.00%
Bloodthirsty Hare 2 20.00%
Dreg Mera 1 10.00%
Wererabbit 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 20th, 2016, 07:09 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dr. G's Contest Poll - CONGRATS CJTHEMIGHTY!

Currently 2 votes for the Lepus Experiment.

Six Seven entries again. Let's vote for which is best!

Please do not let whether or not they have a card effect your vote, any that don't should in a day or two.

CONGRATULATIONS: @CJtheMighty

@IshMEL

@Lazy Orang

@Ninja Status

@The_Awkward_Duck
Name: Králik
Valkrill
Demon
Unique Hero
Guard
Terrifying

Size: 3
Life: 3
Move: 6
Attack: 3
Defense: 2

Obsidian Carrot
At the start of the game choose a unique or uncommon hero figure to give the Obsidian Carrot token. After the figure takes a turn Králik takes a turn. Králik must end it's movement within two clear sight spaces of the figure or Králik takes a wound. If the figure carrying the Obsidian Carrot dies, place the token on the last space that figure occupied. For the rest of the game Králik must stay within 6 clear sight spaces of the Obsidian Carrot token, including when using Terrorizing Leap or it is removed from the board immediately.

Terrorizing Leap 3
Attack 2.
If any figure who is not carrying the Obsidian Carrot moves within four clear sight spaces of Králik, Králik immediately leaps adjacent to the figure and attacks. Attacked small and medium figures roll no defense dice. Terrorizing Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Terrorizing Leap movement, ignore elevations. This figure may Terrorizing Leap over water without stopping, Terrorizing Leap over figures without becoming engaged, and Terrorizing Leap over obstacles such as ruins. You may not Terrorizing Leap more than 13 levels up or down in a single Terrorizing Leap.

It's Just a Regular Rabbit
Králik has no visible hit zone unless it is engaged. Králik never takes leaving engagement attacks.

80 Points

@CJtheMighty

@Maklar the Silver Prince
HARMC
VALKRILL

Demon
Unique Hero
Devourer
Ferocious
Small 3

LIFE - 3
MOVE - 6
RANGE - 1
ATTACK - 3
DEFENSE - 4
POINTS - 35

GNAW
If a figure adjacent to Harmc receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may place that figure on this card instead. You may only have one figure on this card at a time. If there is a figure on this card, Harmc can not move or attack. After revealing a numbered order marker on this card, if there is a figure on this card, remove one wound marker from this card. Remove any figures on this card at the end of the round.

35 Points
@Dysole

Experiments at the Lepus lab took longer than anticipated, and thus the poll went up before I had this entry. If you want to vote for the Lepus Experiment, simply PM me your vote and I will tally them in the OP here.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; April 3rd, 2017 at 09:58 AM.
Old March 20th, 2016, 10:34 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dr. G's Contest Poll - Voting Ends 3/27

Good luck everyone! May the best rabbit win!
Old March 21st, 2016, 11:04 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There is one more entry, and a card now for Dreg Mera.

If you want to vote for the Lepus Experiment simply PM me to that effect, and your vote will be counted.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 26th, 2016, 03:55 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks like we have fewer votes than we have entries. Come on, people! Bunny up!
Old March 26th, 2016, 09:41 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Could be lots of votes for Lepus Experiment

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 26th, 2016, 10:26 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

@Dr.Goomonkey could you record the number of votes for Lepus Experiment in the OP, please?
Old March 27th, 2016, 01:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Looks like we have fewer votes than we have entries. Come on, people! Bunny up!
I didn't enter, but I did vote.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 27th, 2016, 04:02 PM
On vacation...

Currently we have a four way tie, with less than a day left to vote.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 27th, 2016, 10:20 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Just wondering, but what exactly happens if there is a tie at the end?

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:47 PM
On vacation...

I call the winner! And the winner is Utgar's Rabbit!

Congratulations @CJtheMighty

I'll send you your grand prize as soon as I figure out how to send bragging rights!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 29th, 2016, 12:44 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I call the winner! And the winner is Utgar's Rabbit!

Congratulations @CJtheMighty

I'll send you your grand prize as soon as I figure out how to send bragging rights!
I think this is a good way to utilize my prize. (Check the new sig)

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old March 29th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Dr. G's Contest Poll - CONGRATS CJTHEMIGHTY!

Congratulations @CJtheMighty !

Great contest @Dr.Goomonkey ! Looking forward to the one in May!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards