Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 3rd, 2012, 10:48 AM

kola Woo who?
Maps using 5 minute scape mats..

This thread is for maps using Auggies terrain maps. Post any maps with Auggies Maps here.

Here is a map I found [IMG]://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9608/pillarsandroadalpha.jpg[/IMG]
Old July 3rd, 2012, 11:51 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Maps using 5 minute scape mats..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kola View Post
This thread is for maps using Auggies terrain maps. Post any maps with Auggies Maps here.

Here is a map I found
That's my map. I was just about to post it. The build instructions are in the map thread in my signature. I've played a couple of games on it so far and find it to be a lot of fun.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 4th, 2012, 09:31 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I built this map (the VS map is slightly different, also the VS map doesn't show the mat underneath):

ESENWIEN MANSION
Requires: 1 Auggies Custom Lava Set + 4 Custom Lava 7 hexes, 2 Castles + 8 ladders + 50 battlements

Esenwien Mansion .pdf

And this map inspired me to make it:

Temple of the Kyrie by Yodaking
Uses: 1 Auggies 3'x2' Sky Mat, 2 RotV, 2 Marvel, 1 BftU, 2 FotA, and 1 TJ

I figured Jandar had his temple so Utgar had to build a Mansion for the Esenwien family.
Old July 5th, 2012, 12:19 PM

kola Woo who?

We still need maps using grass,water, and dungeon auggies terrain mats. Sorry, HS2010 for not noticing the lava map on Esenwien Mansion. By the way temple of the kyrie looks awsome!
Old July 5th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Esenwein Mansion looks amazing. Might just have to build that myself!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old July 5th, 2012, 02:00 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Esenwein Mansion looks really cool, but I don't understand how it uses the mat. That is, I don't understand why you need the mat to build it at all.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 5th, 2012, 03:50 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

My brother and I played this. He had everyone on the bottom minus Shurrak plus Cyprien and I had everyone on top plus Marcu. He ended up winning. The start zones were me on the very top and him starting off to the sides on the mat so he couldn't immediately infiltrate the Mansion right away. It played fairly well, I only lost by I think 3-4 PK's he had left.

Obviously, however, this map is made more for looks (which is another reason to add the mat than it is casual play.

Hope this answers your (stated) question Caps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios