Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old October 2nd, 2013, 07:38 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Btvs01's Zombie City... Featuring Multiple Fandoms!

Wow, I have been thinking about getting one of those boxes of zombies... now I know that I really do want to get them. Amazing work sir!

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:39 PM

Btvs01 is surprisingly tart
Re: Btvs01's Zombie City... Featuring Multiple Fandoms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobravigon View Post
Wow, I have been thinking about getting one of those boxes of zombies... now I know that I really do want to get them. Amazing work sir!
Thanks! And totally you should get some; they're cheap and they stay together pretty well. Use some hot glue, paint them, and seal them and they become virtually unbreakable lmaoo They sell men and women separate, so you may want to get 2 at a time

Buffy is the life! Life is the Buffy!
Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Terrain Customs!: Zombie City Scape
Old January 14th, 2016, 05:52 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Love your city! So much detail put into everything, looks like a move set.

Do you remember how you put together the scaffolding? I've been looking into doing something like that and was looking for some ideas and inspiration.
Old February 20th, 2016, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Love your city! So much detail put into everything, looks like a move set.

Do you remember how you put together the scaffolding? I've been looking into doing something like that and was looking for some ideas and inspiration.
Thank you. I love maps that look like a lot is going on--it's a little more realistic and not to mention fun haha and about the scaffolding, well I saw it on a post apocalyptic forum a few years ago. It was bookmarked on my old computer, but after it got wiped I lost all files

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Old February 21st, 2016, 08:49 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

That was awesome. Thanks for sharing.
If you're looking for please cars and other road signage… There is a police and firemen playset on Michigan toys soldiers that has vehicles about the right scale. I got myself a swat armored car, ambulance, helicopter from that from that set

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old February 21st, 2016, 11:23 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Looks GREAT man !! I to am a fan of Zombie ..um just about everything lol. AWESOME customs even the Pokemon ! And yes people Urban thingys are cheap and can be found in most dollar stores or even goodwills. I have barrels, guns, jerry cans, MREs, swords, road blockers, and random crap that was all acquired free!! Love how you painted one of the Marvel walls. Looks Epic....and I just put my city away lol ...

ALL ARE ONE
Old February 21st, 2016, 01:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Btvs01 , looks great. I love zombie inspired scenarios in which heroes have to defeat the zombie horde. I also love making terrain and say props to you for yours. Also checked out your cards, Love the theme, especially on old voldemorte. I was going to make a custom of him and might steal some of your ideas. Well done.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 23rd, 2016, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Btvs01 , looks great. I love zombie inspired scenarios in which heroes have to defeat the zombie horde. I also love making terrain and say props to you for yours. Also checked out your cards, Love the theme, especially on old voldemorte. I was going to make a custom of him and might steal some of your ideas. Well done.
Hey thank you, TREX!! I have no problem with you stealing a few ideas haha put them to good use!

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles