Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old February 3rd, 2019, 05:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I recently played a paladin. I don't think they're as limiting as all that. The role playing is in how you communicate with others. I suppose if your DM is a bossy pants then he or she could force even your tone of voice or something when you're talking to others, but I had a good time with a sort of school-marm retired principal paladin archer. She would make gentle suggestions like a grandma, and try to protect and be good. Why not? And it was fun; didn't feel limited. It was just the class that served the character I created.

I didn't tell any of that story, really, in the thread for sharing adventures in RPG gallantry, but I do owe some updates there and I'll try to get to them before tomorrow night's transition from one campaign to the other. @Hahma , come and tell your stories there, too!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 4th, 2019, 12:20 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
My local shop that sold WH40K had a bits box of loose parts you could pick stuff out of and buy for a few cents each. Might be worth asking at any of your local shops to see if they do the same thing. The shop owners generally have lots of opened stuff laying around for a variety of reasons.
Tried that and it was a fail. They have painting classes and demos in this store all the time yet I was told they have not bits. But I could buy any one of these great looking sets lining the shelves. I'm not paying $30 for 3 heavy gunners just to use their weapons for a game played with $1 cars. So I'm going make this my first goal once I put my 3D printer together. Thanks for the lead though.
That's too bad man. Trex is right though, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding different kinds of guns to print out.
I got both of these sets from Creepy Hero Games for just under $10, including shipping.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6602400...search_click=1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6716952...search_click=1

Yeah, I can see those looking great mounted on a car. You should be able to print something like that if you don't want to buy them Japes.
Yeah I searched gaslands on thingaverse and found a ton. I'm printing a bunch of random stuff now...tired and weapons.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 5th, 2019, 03:25 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I've been DM'ing and playing D&D 5e for about a year now. I'm running three guilds of Ravnica campaigns every other week, and two standard campaigns every other week. I'm also playing a Tabaxi Ranger in a weekly campaign and a Earth Genasi Barbarian and a High Elf Warlock in two monthly campaigns. I play a lot of D&D. All in person, never played on Roll20 or any other site. Not sure I'd enjoy it. Actually my D&D uptick is what has brought me back to Heroscapers, started working with miniatures again and got sucked back in.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 5th, 2019, 08:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Damn Spidey I never knew you were a D&D nerd.
When did you start playing RPG's?
Old February 5th, 2019, 03:02 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I played D&D 2e right after college. That lasted about two months. Bought into Mutants & Masterminds around the same time but never found a group to play with. About a year ago I got asked to play D&D 5e and after one session was asked if I'd DM. Been playing ever since.
My first love is still comic books, but I've been looking for a way to marry the two interests for about 20 years.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 5th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I played D&D 2e right after college. That lasted about two months. Bought into Mutants & Masterminds around the same time but never found a group to play with. About a year ago I got asked to play D&D 5e and after one session was asked if I'd DM. Been playing ever since.
My first love is still comic books, but I've been looking for a way to marry the two interests for about 20 years.
Marvel Super Heroes RPG (FASERIP)

Old February 5th, 2019, 04:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was playing a Star Wars RPG back in the late 80's, so I would have been very surprised if their wasn't a superhero themed RPG. All the AD&D classes, races, and their special powers or abilities received through experience gain would seem to lend themselves very well with a superhero theme.
Old February 5th, 2019, 07:03 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Marvel Super Heroes RPG (FASERIP)
We played Champions RPG back in the day.
Old February 5th, 2019, 07:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I played TMNT RPG by Palladium back in the 80s and 90s. Palladium had a super hero game as well we dabbled with at times.
Old February 5th, 2019, 07:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, there are a ton of superhero RPGs out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 5th, 2019, 10:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll wait for reviews on the Sentinels of the Multiverse RPG, but it might be good as well. I'm not a DM type, though, so I'll probably still never play a superhero RPG unless I can find someone who wants to run a game.

Maybe if you ever get on Roll20, Spidey!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old February 5th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You know, I might be persuaded to run a superhero RPG here on the Heroscapers forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games