Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 4th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I don't know of any Stargate customs, but that would be cool.
Old January 4th, 2019, 12:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Soundwarp SG-1 might know something about Stargate.
Old January 9th, 2019, 06:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I forgot my password. I am still logged in on the computer but not logged in on my smartphone. Who do I talk to about getting/changing my password?
Thanks!

Old January 9th, 2019, 08:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I forgot my password. I am still logged in on the computer but not logged in on my smartphone. Who do I talk to about getting/changing my password?
Thanks!
If you try logging in on your phone and deliberately use the wrong password, it will take you to a screen that tells you you used X out of 5 login attempts. There is a link that lets you reset you password. I imagine it’s the standard routine:

1. Type in email adress
2. Wait for email from heroscapers
3. Maybe type in the code it gives you
4. Choose your new password

I didn’t try resetting it myself, but that’s fairly typical for password resets.

Good luck!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 9th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Thanks! It worked!

Old January 9th, 2019, 11:34 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Happy to help TW!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 14th, 2019, 08:00 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Two stupid questions I forgot about this game when I was trying to play last night:

1. When flying figures land their final move on heavy snow or slippery ice, it doesn't count as two, correct?

2. How do you treat the terrain that a glyph is placed on? If a glyph is set on lava field, do you take damage? If a glyph is on road, can you use your extended movement to land on it? My brain is telling me that the glyph ignores the terrain under it, and is almost a 'null' space if you will. But I don't remember.

I have a bunch of questions about treasure glyphs as well but im going to look up a lot of the info on them right now, because I forget most of the rules for them lol.
Old January 14th, 2019, 08:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Two stupid questions I forgot about this game when I was trying to play last night:

1. When flying figures land their final move on heavy snow or slippery ice, it doesn't count as two, correct?

2. How do you treat the terrain that a glyph is placed on? If a glyph is set on lava field, do you take damage? If a glyph is on road, can you use your extended movement to land on it? My brain is telling me that the glyph ignores the terrain under it, and is almost a 'null' space if you will. But I don't remember.

I have a bunch of questions about treasure glyphs as well but im going to look up a lot of the info on them right now, because I forget most of the rules for them lol.
1. Landing does count as two. Kinda odd, but it does. Note that a double-spaced figure landing on heavy snow also counts as two, not three or something absurd like that.

2. Nope, terrain still has its effects if it has glyphs on it. Note that glyphs may not be placed in molten lava, though (treasure or otherwise).
Old January 14th, 2019, 10:45 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got a question that is maybe just theoretical, but I'm interested in knowing the answer to. Let's say you have two Gladiatrons adjacent to each other at the bottom of a cliff. On top of the cliff, one space away but not adjacent to either Gladiatron, your opponent has a ghost walking figure like, say, Agent Carr.

If Agent Carr walks off the cliff and onto the space occupied by one of the Gladiatrons, what happens? Does Cyberclaw from the other Gladiatron affect him, forcing him to end his movement even though he's inside another figure's space--and if so, what happens? Or does Agent Carr not technically count as adjacent to the second Gladiatron because he is not actually on a space (even though if the second glad was a nakita instead I suspect he would be affected by Engagement Strike)?
Old January 14th, 2019, 10:54 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I've got a question that is maybe just theoretical, but I'm interested in knowing the answer to. Let's say you have two Gladiatrons adjacent to each other at the bottom of a cliff. On top of the cliff, one space away but not adjacent to either Gladiatron, your opponent has a ghost walking figure like, say, Agent Carr.

If Agent Carr walks off the cliff and onto the space occupied by one of the Gladiatrons, what happens? Does Cyberclaw from the other Gladiatron affect him, forcing him to end his movement even though he's inside another figure's space--and if so, what happens? Or does Agent Carr not technically count as adjacent to the second Gladiatron because he is not actually on a space (even though if the second glad was a nakita instead I suspect he would be affected by Engagement Strike)?
My heart says the correct answer is that the Gladiatrons cyberclaw each other and Agent Carr kills them both. Because he's that awesome.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 14th, 2019, 11:55 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post

The answer is that Carr cannot drop onto either Gladiatron. A Ghost/Phantom Walk figure cannot end its movement on a space occupied by another figure (nor can a Flying figure). It's similar to a figure standing next to a Gladiatron. Carr cannot enter that figure's space because he would be forced to stop moving and he cannot end his movement there.
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:12 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post

1. Landing does count as two. Kinda odd, but it does. Note that a double-spaced figure landing on heavy snow also counts as two, not three or something absurd like that.

2. Nope, terrain still has its effects if it has glyphs on it. Note that glyphs may not be placed in molten lava, though (treasure or otherwise).
Huh, really? I had a inclination that my previous thoughts on both would have been the correct answer, or at least one. Good thing I checked then.

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's