Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 20th, 2013, 12:50 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

P.S.

Check this out for ideas!
Old December 20th, 2013, 01:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK View Post
P.S.

Check this out for ideas!
Thanks for posting that here. I know I saw it once before but had forgotten about it. He has some good ideas and is pretty good with the green stuff. Not everything he uses works for me though as his minis change in scale quite a bit and I want a more uniform look. He also uses some minis from a line I don't think are available here in the States, otherwise I would be getting that Stalker mini he uses. I linked some of his ideas that I liked and had not previously thought of so I won't forget this time.

I'll be traveling quite a bit this Winter and unable to do any more figure modding but I may use this time to flesh out some more card ideas for figures I plan to get to sooner then later.
Old December 20th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Where are you headed YK if I may?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 20th, 2013, 03:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm heading South and West for warmer weather. Starting out in Texas, then heading to New Mexico & Arizona, before ending up in Vegas. I have a buddy in Vegas that I will end up staying with for a while as long as the cards treat me right.
Old December 20th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
How does this look:

SAVE ME!
Before Cobra Commander rolls defense dice against any normal ranged attack you may choose a friendly figure adjacent to Cobra Commander. The chosen figure must roll defense dice and take any damage instead of Cobra Commander.
You might want to say,

"When an opponent's non-adjacent figure targets Cobra Commander with a normal attack, instead of rolling defense dice, you may choose a friendly figure adjacent to Cobra Commander. The chosen figure must roll defense dice and take any damage instead of Cobra Commander."

That puts it more in line with Heroscape rules jargon, since "ranged attack" isn't really defined as such in the rules. I'm just using the same methods that C3V and C3G use when deciding how to word powers.

Old December 20th, 2013, 05:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks a lot! I'll use that wording. That is exactly the type of help I need as I know the proper wording is my weak point.
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:40 PM
C3G Landlord

After updating Cobra Commander, I was thinking the bonding powers might need a range restriction. Before you wanted to move him to keep his aura power near the troops and that cost you one of the two bonding options. So by limiting the range of the bonding might help to keep moving Cobra Commander around the board some and limit the double bonding is some small way. I think it should be a minimum of 6 clear sight spaces and no more then 10 (Prof. X bonding range) so how about we split those numbers at 8?
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That sounds reasonable YK.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 20th, 2013, 06:00 PM
C3G Landlord

I updated Destro & Cobra Commander with 8 clear sight limits on the bonding. I'm a bit concerned that the Cobra Commander card will be tight on space when it comes time to make the card but I'll cross that bridge later.
Old December 21st, 2013, 03:41 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Cobra Commander
(Hooded Figure)

Human
UH
Commander
Fanatical
Medium 5

Life 6 (Level 2 Leader) +20 points
Move 6 (Quick to flee, minimal equipment slowing him down) +5 points
Range 4 (Pistol) +0 points
Attack 2 (Base Skill Firearms) +0 points
Defense 3 (Light Armor) +0 points

Save Me! (+15 points)
When an opponent's non-adjacent figure targets Cobra Commander with a normal attack, instead of rolling defense dice, you may choose a friendly figure adjacent to Cobra Commander. The chosen figure must roll defense dice and take any damage instead of Cobra Commander.

COMBAT LEADERSHIP (+15 points)
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving with this figure you may take a turn with any common squad you control. Figures activated in this way must start their turn within 8 clear sight spaces of Cobra Commander.

COMMAND AND CONQUER (+20 points)
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of attacking with this figure you may take a turn with any hero or squad you control. Figures already activated once this turn may not be activated again with this power and must start their turn within 8 clear sight spaces of Cobra Commander.
How about this:

COMBAT LEADERSHIP
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Cobra Commander you may take a turn with any common squad you control. All figures activated by this power must start their move within 8 clear sight spaces of Cobra Commander.

COMMAND AND CONQUER
Instead of attacking with Cobra Commander, you may take a a turn with any hero or squad you control. You may not take a turn with a squad activated by Combat Leadership. All figures activated by this power must start their move within 8 clear sight spaces of Cobra Commander.

Old December 21st, 2013, 05:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Good change on CL, it shortens it a bit by referencing the figure by name. For C&C my initial thought was that I wanted him to be able to activate the Cobra Troopers twice, just not the same figures but now I'm thinking that might be a good change. When building armies you would want to take at least hero in addition to CC and the common squad. I think it still needs the 'after revealing an OM' verbiage though just to be on the safe side as it relates to future bonding loops.
Old December 21st, 2013, 07:10 PM

I meant to include the OM requirement in the second power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations