Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 26th, 2018, 04:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Black Bolt - Danger Room Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd be hesitant to do any favors for Medusa, as someone who tested her pretty extensively back when she was in the process - she's kind of a monster.
And she works with the F4 and we all know how those guys need some help.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 26th, 2018, 04:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I'd be hesitant to do any favors for Medusa, as someone who tested her pretty extensively back when she was in the process - she's kind of a monster.
Oof, yeah, didn't notice her class there. No points drop for her.
Old February 26th, 2018, 04:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Oof, yeah, didn't notice her class there. No points drop for her.
It is a thematic pairing there as well though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looking back over the games, it looks like he's actually got an even record overall - 5-5. Arkham was the only tester to play him thoroughly without Lockjaw, so maybe the lesson here is to draft Lockjaw?

What do people think about giving the leadership range a soft bump to 8 spaces and moving him forward?

@Viegon just in case you're out there.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:44 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm good with him moving forward with 6 or 8.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:58 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'm too far behind to give an informed opinion, but bumping up the range on his aura seems like a solid decision. Thanks for keeping the design going guys, great work.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Is there a reason neither of his sonic attacks have a bonus vs. Symbiotes? Am I misunderstanding how they work thematically?
I remember it being discussed and perhaps it isn't in this thread...but if I remember correctly it was decided that it wasn't necessary since at his level it's so shattering that the difference between normal humans and Symbiotes nears nil. Therefore the extra wasn't needed.
His powers aren't actually sonic, it's a form of destructive energy triggered by his voice.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Thanks, V!

I went ahead and tweaked the leadership range up to 8 in the SP. I think we're in a good place here. Here's proposing we move Black Bolt to final editing.

@japes - yea
@Arkham - yea
@Tornado - abstain
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@SirGalahad - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie

Last edited by Ronin; March 3rd, 2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:16 PM

Re: The Book of Black Bolt - Vote for Editing

yea
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:42 PM
A Man of Taste

yEA

Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

Thanks for stopping by V. I didn't want to rush pushing him forward before you got a chance to stop by.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:05 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

In Voice of Destruction, how does a player control figures that are destroyed?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:06 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
In Voice of Destruction, how does a player control figures that are destroyed?
Corrected to 'in your army'.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library