Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 10th, 2011, 11:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament - March 5th!

I gotta admit, it's gonna be hard not to bring Nilfhiem, Raelin, Greenscales x4. However, I think I have a "unique" army idea that no one else will bring.

I have PLENTY of Greenscales to bring, and will be putting some repainted as Redscales on the prize table.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 11th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I gotta admit, it's gonna be hard not to bring Nilfhiem, Raelin, Greenscales x4. However, I think I have a "unique" army idea that no one else will bring.

I have PLENTY of Greenscales to bring, and will be putting some repainted as Redscales on the prize table.
I'm actually not bringing any one of those

So you better not have my idea Jacob :P Cause, you'll beat me with it if you do.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 11th, 2011, 11:59 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Actually, I spent some time coming up with armies last night...now I have 30+ armies written down and I don't know what to bring.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 11th, 2011, 09:07 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I recommend:

Charos 210
Dund 330
Deathwalker 7000 430
Kyntela Gwyn 450

What I really like about this army, apart from its complete lack of synergy, is that I don't have to expose my better units to any harsh wear and tear. An army like this will keep important key players like Q9 and Kaemon Awa in good shape for years.

Heed my advice...

For any who may be new to the game... This is HORRIBLE advice.. RUN!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."

Last edited by El Diabolo; February 16th, 2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: A surge of honesty
Old February 12th, 2011, 11:55 AM

Adalwolf the Destroyer Woo who?

I will have to try those. I think i have a couple ways that might get rid of your greenscale menace.
Old February 16th, 2011, 03:00 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok... the tournament is a little over two weeks away... who wants to bring which maps? Also... I could use some suggestions for two more!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old February 16th, 2011, 03:46 PM

I'll be looking into other map suggestions soon.

I'm repainting Redscales today, though (55% complete).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 16th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Those maps look good.

I was hoping to bring a custom map I've made, but I haven't had the time to post in on the site. Any chance I could bring it?
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:04 PM

Adalwolf the Destroyer Woo who?

how about castle rivers by Piherculis, and if i have to i'll bring terrian, just tell me if i do.

Last edited by Adalwolf the Destroyer; February 16th, 2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:22 PM

No.

No castle sieges in a 50-minute-round tournament setting.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

LOL - I'll bring Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh considering I put it together to play with Jonathan today - It's still packed up

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:39 PM

I would certainly love to play a scenario tournament at some point, or asymmetrical maps where castles might be appropriate, or a rolling rumble, or any number of other tournament formats. But not for a plain kill-em-all Dragon Wars tournament.

Redscales are currently 78% complete.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events