Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

View Poll Results: Do you think I should continue?
Yes 8 88.89%
No 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 11th, 2008, 05:25 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!
Aztec Ruins

A couple weeks ago, I was browsing the custom terrain and found Leif Kickers Tenochtitlan. I decided to do something Aztec myself, so I googled some Aztec statue pictures.
I made a grasshopper statue based on one of the pictures. My question is what do you think? If I can make a mold and people like it, I was thinking of maybe selling them.
Right now, I just want to get opinions on the sculpt.

If I get a good review for this one, I was thinking of continuing with a sacrificial table (Two headed serpent designs), Serpent heads, Coyote statues, and Pillars, possibly with a Temple. (Think Functional Dice tower type deal.)

(It's not painted yet)

Original Picture

Carnelian grasshopper Statue
The reason mine has slits is because I mistaked the Dark under the eyes for the eyes on the downsized picture I printed.

Last edited by Anthasu1; December 11th, 2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old December 11th, 2008, 05:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Aztec Ruins

The problem with your question is that the pic does not show off the detail. (Had you not said it was a grasshopper I would not have known)

I would encourage you to continue creating though..you have some goos ideas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles