Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Old August 6th, 2015, 11:48 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
AotP STORE Sightings (last updated Sep 3)

Finding it online is too easy. For those who enjoy the hunt, this is your place to report STORE sightings (or non-sightings if you like). Mention the store name and what city/town and state.

I'll try to check this thread every couple of days, for a couple months or so, and keep this first post updated. Happy hunting!

CA
- San Diego; Target

IL
- Champaign; Target
- Schaumburg; Target

IN
- Brownsburg; Walmart

MA
- North Dartmouth; Target

MI
- Kalamazoo; Walmart

MN
- Rochester; Target
- Minneapolis; Toys-Я-Us, Walmart, Target

MS
- Ridgeland; Target

NC
- Durham; Target (Southpoint Mall), FLGS

NJ
- Mays Landing; Walmart

NM
- Santa Fe; Kmart, Hastings

OH
- Sheffield Lake (near); Target

PA
- Concordville; Target, Walmart
- Gap; Walmart

TN
- Mt. Juliet; Target

Last edited by GaryLASQ; September 3rd, 2015 at 05:47 PM.
Old August 6th, 2015, 11:52 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: AotP STORE Sightings (last updated 2015-08-06).

On the way home from an afterwork gathering at the local sports bar, I stopped by the nearest Walmart, nothing. Drove a couple miles down the road to Target and bingo, 4 copies. I took 1, leaving 3 on the shelf. I also called Gamer's World at Woodfield Mall earlier today. He said they ordered a bunch but have not received them yet.
Old August 7th, 2015, 01:28 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: AotP STORE Sightings (last updated 2015-08-06)

Wait, Target carries it?
Still gonna go to my FLGS 1 min from my house tonight to see if he has and get it from them whenever it comes in. I stopped by there 2 weeks ago and he didn't even know existed, so he looked it up and placed an order just for me (OK, and all the other magic players that might buy it just because its magic).
Old August 7th, 2015, 01:53 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I have been looking all over the place down here but have yet to see a copy.
Old August 7th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Sitting here looking at 4 on the shelf at my local target!
Old August 8th, 2015, 01:28 AM
Spin Master

Are you talking about the one in Avon? That's the closest one I see to Sheffield Lake.
Old August 8th, 2015, 03:58 AM

jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby!

Six or so copies on the shelf at Target in Champaign.
Old August 8th, 2015, 10:11 PM

blooded scion is surprisingly tart

There was 3 left at target in North Dartmouth,MA because I took it be home with me!
Old August 10th, 2015, 02:13 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AotP STORE Sightings (last updated Aug 8)

I saw them in 3 or 4 different Target stores in San Diego this weekend.

I broke down and bought a second copy this evening, even though I got one from Amazon back in July. Gotta support the brand, right?!
Old August 10th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: AotP STORE Sightings (last updated Aug 8)

Three at Target in Mt. Juliet. Strongly considering a second copy for more map variety, mirror battles and future army/spell library building. Not sure I can talk myself into a third...

~Aldin, +1

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:44 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AotP STORE Sightings (last updated Aug 10)

I found a few copies in Target in Ridgeland Ms. Only 5 hours from home!
Old August 11th, 2015, 04:06 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: AotP STORE Sightings (last updated Aug 10)

There's this, which might help figure out if its worth looking at Targets near you yet:

https://corporate.target.com/careers...nter-locations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales