Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old September 6th, 2017, 02:25 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Archives of HoSS (Index thread)

Updated with SE5. Now howz about that Endor release?
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

None of the Images for the Glyphs in the second set are showing up in their threads. I figured I just point it out here instead of posting in every thread.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 12th, 2018, 01:15 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
None of the Images for the Glyphs in the second set are showing up in their threads. I figured I just point it out here instead of posting in every thread.
Fixed! Thanks for the heads up!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:05 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I see that you have a lot of star wars knowledge. There are a few star wars names I didn't see. You seem to know how things go down in this thread, so I will give you names of the figures you don't have yet. It will still be you in charge, this is just my personal opinion.
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I see that you have a lot of star wars knowledge. There are a few star wars names I didn't see. You seem to know how things go down in this thread, so I will give you names of the figures you don't have yet. It will still be you in charge, this is just my personal opinion.
Not sure who you are referring you but yes the guys that run this group project have a lot of knowledge of Star Wars. What ever names that are missing have probably been talked about in their private non public area. You should probably familiarize yourself with the neighborhood more before one of our less patient and tolerable members gets annoyed. Please read the Private Message I sent you and let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay once you get

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:06 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

For starters it is just my personal opinion, so it is up to the one in charge of the Heroes of Star Wars division. If you want to add some star wars figures or not is completely optional. The names are of jedi and other sith lords, you can add Yoda, Darth Maul, just making a suggestion. This is up to the one in charge, remember this is an optional suggestion. You can just ignore this post, just making a suggestion.

It is completely optional, but it is not up to me to make changes. You are the one in charge here, also it is really up to you. The Heroes of Star Wars Scape community is out of my control. I do not know much of the HoSS community, there is little knowledge I have of star wars. Remember that you do not have to anything, just a minor suggestion.

You can do whatever you want with knowledge, this is up to you to make a decision. I will give you this quote, "May the Force be with you" so remember you ignore this post, but the final decision is up to you.
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Welcome HSer101.

Thanks for your interest. Yoda is already released. See the first post in this thread for the list of figures that we have already completed, tested and released. So far we have completed Episodes 4, 5 and 6 and have begun work on Episodes 1 and 2.
Darth Maul is complete on our private side, but has not yet been released.
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
For starters it is just my personal opinion, so it is up to the one in charge of the Heroes of Star Wars division. If you want to add some star wars figures or not is completely optional. The names are of jedi and other sith lords, you can add Yoda, Darth Maul, just making a suggestion. This is up to the one in charge, remember this is an optional suggestion. You can just ignore this post, just making a suggestion.

It is completely optional, but it is not up to me to make changes. You are the one in charge here, also it is really up to you. The Heroes of Star Wars Scape community is out of my control. I do not know much of the HoSS community, there is little knowledge I have of star wars. Remember that you do not have to anything, just a minor suggestion.

You can do whatever you want with knowledge, this is up to you to make a decision. I will give you this quote, "May the Force be with you" so remember you ignore this post, but the final decision is up to you.
As porkins said there are quite a few names on the list including yoda. There is also much more in the works in the private forum. It is actually up to you and anyone else that wants to see more star wars characters appear. The reason more names of characters arent on the list yet is that the ones there have been balanced and playtested and we have had a lack of playtesters. You and any others interested could help the process by play testing and giving us your thoughts. Speak up if you are interested. Welcome to the site.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 31st, 2018, 01:04 AM

Hope everything going well for the HoSS community, and remember what yoda quotes, "There is no try, just do". I am not that dedicated for the HoSS community, this involves that someone with extension knowledge of Star Wars, so remember, "May the force be with you".
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:12 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

This is probably already known but it appears that a few of the Image links for cards aren't working correctly. If it's helpful I can create a list of all he ones I see.
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
This is probably already known but it appears that a few of the Image links for cards aren't working correctly. If it's helpful I can create a list of all he ones I see.
Please do. Thanks for the heads up.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:56 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

No Problem

4-Lom
Bespin Guards
Bib Fortuna
Boba Fett
Bossk
Cloud Car Pilots
Darth Vader
Darth Vader (ESB)
Dengar
Duros Thugs
Fx-7
Gamorrean Guards
Grand Moff Tarkin
Han Solo (Missing 1)
Han Solo (Hoth)
IG-88B
Imperial Royal Guard
Imperial Officer (Missing 1)
Jabba the Hutt
Lano Calrissian
Lobot
Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)(Missing 1)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Princess Leia Organa
Princess Leia Organa (boushh)
Quarren Thugs
R2-D2
Rancor
Rebel Troopers
Rodian Thugs
Stormtroopers
Tusken Raiders
Tusken Snipers (missing 1)
Yoda
Zuckuss

So it appears that the image links for all of these are broken, probably more than you wanted to see.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape