Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 22nd, 2015, 12:46 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kaemon Awa

I'm a big fan of KA and often draft him as he is a very solid 120 point figure. That being said, I've whiffed on defense with him (or just rolled poorly vs. multiple ranged attacks from common squads) and watched him die without doing anything at all on more than one occasion.
Old December 2nd, 2015, 11:52 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
You know, it's a real shame Kaemon doesn't have 5 attack.
That would have been neat, sure, but then he would probably have been 130+ points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Heroscape just ain't got no sense of whimsy.
That I just can't agree with.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:51 PM

Radidactyl Woo who?

Kaemon Awa's only real weakness seems to be a long range squads, something like Airborne Elite or Krav Maga.

He dominates melee and particularly excels at whittling down and kiting heroes and squads alike while they try to get near him.

He's probably the #1 choice for a melee hero killer.

Last edited by Radidactyl; January 27th, 2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

AE and Krav Maga are both Unique. If you’re playing either as Common that’s a weakness for anyone!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2019, 06:01 PM

Radidactyl Woo who?

Oopsie, that's a typo on my part. :<

I don't want to live in a world where Airborne Elite are Common. Oh geez.
Old January 27th, 2019, 06:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radidactyl View Post
Oopsie, that's a typo on my part. :<

I don't want to live in a world where Airborne Elite are Common. Oh geez.

I think it would be pretty cool concept though. If you overbuy the Airborne Elite and then proceed to run outta figures before they drop, you still lose!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 27th, 2019, 07:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I could see an Airborne common squad, say a 3 figure squad that only drops 3 onto the board at a time, so you would need to hit the drop # once for each squad you drafted and you only get 1 roll per round. That could be really fun.
Old February 24th, 2021, 12:48 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

This guy was the first Hero I had to have, and would have given my left pinkie finger for :P

More on the finesse side with 4 def. and 4 life, but man this guy is a lawnmower against common squad figures. Plop him on height, preferably next to a bush, and start putting arrows thru skulls. (Personally when I use him, I prefer to bust him out at the end of a match for final cleanup.)

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old February 27th, 2021, 02:45 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
This guy was the first Hero I had to have, and would have given my left pinkie finger for :P

More on the finesse side with 4 def. and 4 life, but man this guy is a lawnmower against common squad figures. Plop him on height, preferably next to a bush, and start putting arrows thru skulls. (Personally when I use him, I prefer to bust him out at the end of a match for final cleanup.)
Yep, he is The Closer; the measuring stick for all cleanup style units.

He can have a mid game role as a can opener or assassin or just to try to turn or take over a game, but closing out the game is definitely where he shines.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; June 25th, 2021 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Added quote for clarity

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units