Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 20th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

The Packers have a lot of potential, the main problem was that the defense was on the field too much, making them tired and not as effective. Also, the WR continually dropped throws. Bad game, really.
Old September 20th, 2009, 08:17 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Well my Vikings won, despite starting off slow again (not a good thing) and the Packers lost (surprisingly). Good results for my team! Looks like Don Banks (One of Sports Illustrated's main two NFL writers) is going to be faced with the idiocy of his #3 ranking of his obviously favorite team, the Packers.
Well, the Lions made a game of it for a half at least, which is an improvement. They did show improvement this game, but they've still got a long way to go. The worst thing is that the Lions were very close to not selling out the home opener. It took a 24 hour extension from the NFL and crazy deals like $13 tickets to avoid a TV black-out.
Old September 20th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I feel for Lions fans. BUT...you guys will get better, it's simply a matter of time AND you have a QB with massive potential. Things always change - someday, you'll be the team to beat in the NFC North and we'll all be scrambling for the scraps. Hang in there.
Old September 20th, 2009, 08:42 PM

Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Yeah, I feel for Lions fans. BUT...you guys will get better, it's simply a matter of time AND you have a QB with massive potential. Things always change - someday, you'll be the team to beat in the NFC North and we'll all be scrambling for the scraps. Hang in there.
Out of curiosity, when do you predict that this "someday" will come?

Sir Cumference is Favre Kirby in the....
Virtual Cave

(see avatar)
Old September 20th, 2009, 09:09 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cumference View Post
Out of curiosity, when do you predict that this "someday" will come?

There's this really hot place... when it gets cold.

-insert signature here-
Old September 20th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We'll just leave it at 'someday'.

In other news, bad form from the Chargers. 3 possible TDs, and they have to settle for field goals? I mean, they had so many chances, and they threw them away.
Old September 20th, 2009, 10:02 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post

In other news, bad form from the Chargers. 3 possible TDs, and they have to settle for field goals? I mean, they had so many chances, and they threw them away.
Sounds like the Pats game today.*

*But at least the Red Sox won.

-insert signature here-
Old September 20th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post

Sounds like the Pats game today.*

*But at least the Red Sox won.
As much as I HATE the Pats, now Ronnie Brown needs to outscore Miami's Def. for me to win my fantasty game. Way to go, Brady.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 20th, 2009, 11:01 PM

Well now that's what you get for getting into bed with the enemy. Its not the best strategy in the world, but I have a rule of no Y-----s allowed on my Fantasy Baseball team... ever! It helps me sleep at night.

-insert signature here-
Old September 20th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah. I need to do that. It's real hard because now Ronnie Brown needs to outscore Miami's defense, so part of me wants Miami to get TROUNCED, while the fan in me wants Miami to tear Indianapolis to pieces.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:40 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Man, did the Browns ever look horrible? I mean, I knew they were bad, but they looked like complete crap.

Denver has now made Cleveland and Cincinnati both look like complete trash. Do they actually have a good defense or something? I mean, I guess they have Champ Bailey and Brian Dawkins, and some LB with a weird name that got 4 SACKS yesterday of Quinn.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 21st, 2009, 11:07 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The 49ers are looking a lot like the 80s Chicago Bears (heh, wonder why ). Since they'd been looking like the 80s Saints the last couple of years this is a very, very good thing indeed.

~Aldin, frustrated that the Titans didn't switch to man coverage

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV