Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What date works best for you?
February 9th 4 80.00%
February 16th 4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 5th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Peoria B-List Tournament- February 9th, 2013

Where: Just For Fun
Date: February 9th.
Time: Setup starting at 10:30am, tournament starting at noon.

1. Armies: 600 points, 24 hexes, with no figures rated above B+ as per dok's ratings*.
Spoiler Alert!

2. Figures allowed: C3V and SoV designs are allowed and encouraged. Marvel and other customs are not.
3. Maps: Please bring any map that you feel would be acceptable in a tournament. I would like to see some variety from the typical BoV maps.
Spoiler Alert!

4. Glyphs: Bring glyphs appropriate to the map. If the map dictates powerful glyphs, use powerful glyphs. If the map shows no need for glyphs at all, do not use them. C3V and SoV glyphs are allowed, as are treasure glyphs.
5. Format: Half-Rolling Rumble. The first round matchups will be randomized. After that, play three games against whatever player next becomes available to play you (that you have not played before). Their record does not matter. You may play extra games if you have time to do so, however, only your first four games will count. After all players have completed their four games, there will be a one game seeded final, where players will be matched up based on their record.
6. Entry Fee: $5. I will be using the money collected to purchase C3V and SoV figures and gift certificates to give away as prizes, so the sooner that you can confirm that you are coming, the more time I have to find good deals on figures, and therefore more prizes. The list below is what I have collected so far. I will hopefully get more as more people confirm that they are coming. My goal is to have a prize for everyone in attendance.
7. Prizes:
$15 Just For Fun Gift Certificate
Nicholas Esenwein
Zogross Hardscale
Elaria the Pale
Myrrdin
Arashara Goshiri
Martial la Hire
3 C3V Designs from the upcoming Wave 16, with cards if they have been released
8. List of Attendees:
vegietarian18
vegie's dad

boromir96
samuelfrost4 +2
boromir's +2
mac122
greygnarl
kevindola
jetjake
Arch-Vile
Vminer
infectedsloth
I.S.B.3
The Bearded One

*If the C3V Large Expansion ratings are not released by the time of the event, all figures from it will be allowed except Quahon.

Last edited by vegietarian18; February 6th, 2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: updated

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events