Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: Best Nightcrawler card. See current post
Nightcrawler 1 2 66.67%
Nightcrawler 2 1 33.33%
Nightcrawler 3 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 11th, 2018, 11:34 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Update, Black Dwarf, Corvus,Ebony, Proxima, Black Swan

I count six of the Black Order. Is that correct?
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:46 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

The original team did not have Black Swan. She joined the 2nd incarnation.
Old April 14th, 2018, 05:35 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

What was the roster of the Second Incarnation?
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:11 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

No Thanos, someone named The Challenger and they added Black Swan. In the new Avengers movie the Black Order will be called Children of Thanos and will consist of Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glavie, Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf.
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:47 AM

Thanks--I had never heard of these guys until last SD Comic Con months ago, when they were mentioned in online coverage of the upcoming film.

Last edited by chas; April 19th, 2018 at 09:14 AM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 09:19 AM

I'm thinking of running an Infinity War game with your cards. This would use your Thanos and the Children, and the Avengers Plus. Have you tested the children at all yet?

Did you ever do a Thor? He's the only Avenger I don't see on your two custom threads! Can you print the cards from photobucket? The cards seem disabled from the thread, except for the new ones. You can get to them from the Page 1 links.

I've done Infinity Gauntlet games with the C3G cards and power glyphs, but this would be a more straight up fight.

(By the way, did you ever do any DC characters?)

Last edited by chas; April 20th, 2018 at 07:16 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 09:02 PM

I actually got to playtest them against my son for 3 games using 18 glyphs (including the infinity) I need to tweak the language on Thanos and Corvus a little. The Black Order is a really tough matchup for any team. The games were really fun, but they boil down to who ever gets the right glyphs wins. It really becomes a race to get to the glyphs, so I guess reflects the comics and movies. Thanos with the Infinty gauntlet is downright scary. In one of the games my son used Hulk and gauntlet and he devastated most of the Black Order. My Thanos returned from Death 3 times and Corvus once and I still lost. Hulk rolling 14 dice is pretty awesome. I have a updated Thor card that I will post with current updates this week.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 09:22 PM

Excellent! Thanks--looking forward to Thor.
Old April 24th, 2018, 10:22 PM

Ok here is Thor and updates. Corvus's Glaive Blade Immortality power is a little tricky so I tried to clean things up. It adds another layer of strategy because you must have a adjacent figure to him to make it work and it takes several rounds to bring him back instead of 1 lucky die roll. For reference: any power glyph under him can not be used while he is "destroyed". The equipment glyphs are not a problem because your opponent choose where they land. If they are under him they can still be picked up by a figure passing through. The language on the card should handle the rest of any issues that could come up. Post any issues that you think will or do come up and I will address them. I didn't see any problems with the other cards, though, Black Dwarf can be really hard to kill and may be worth more than 260. The Black Order is not easy to defeat because there is no "one good strategy" to beating them.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; April 24th, 2018 at 11:21 PM.
Old April 25th, 2018, 07:37 AM

Great; thanks. it looks like we'll be playing next week. I like what you did with Corvus!

Will there be any other changes in the next few days, or can I start printing out the cards? You can see the scenario on our NYCG4 thread--see my signature for the link.
Old April 28th, 2018, 10:23 AM

Thanos and the Black Order are all set nowI am going through the Avengers now checking for updates. I found 1 for Scarlet Witch

Old April 28th, 2018, 10:39 AM

Here is an updated Captain America

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations