Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 20th, 2020, 04:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Rulebooks and FAQ - PDF

Welcome @Frostbiyt . The D&D rulebook is the most comprehensive rulebook - not sue what you mean by DEMO watermark, maybe the scanned one is missing it if the Wizards one does not. The Advanced FAQs 13.4 is the most comprehensive addition, although there has been some debate and decisions since then I am not sure any more Official rulings.
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:54 PM

Frostbiyt is surprisingly tart
Re: Rulebooks and FAQ - PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Welcome @Frostbiyt . The D&D rulebook is the most comprehensive rulebook - not sue what you mean by DEMO watermark, maybe the scanned one is missing it if the Wizards one does not. The Advanced FAQs 13.4 is the most comprehensive addition, although there has been some debate and decisions since then I am not sure any more Official rulings.

The DnD rulebook hosted here is the one with the watermark and the links to the WotC hosted rulebooks are all broken.

Anyways, I've run the low quality DnD version through Google's OCR and am working on formatting it so I can print that off and so I can search through it on a computer if needed. If anyone is interested I could post it when it's done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's