Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 20th, 2011, 07:51 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Betawolf's Underwater Terrain

One quick suggestion from a photography standpoint. I'd recommend taking the datestamp off of the pictures, or at least turn it off for future terrain. It really detracts from the picture itself.

That said the piece is amazing +everything I said on the front page.

Old January 20th, 2011, 09:09 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Beautiful! And congrats on front page! +rep!

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:07 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fantastic job! Of all the things I like about this site, my favorite is when someone comes up with a really cool custom terrain idea. I collected a bunch of figures with the intention of making an Atlantian army. This motivates me to finish it. +Rep!
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:08 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
OMG! This is amazing. I love the look, theme, skillful job, creativity, and even the rules. Rep coming dude!

I like this enough to suggest such a thing to the C3G to work on if you don't mind. I will be GLAD to give you all the inspiring credit if you will let me. This type of terrain and rule set is screaming for some Namor adventures.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm not that much into comics, but if they want to use the idea I'm not stopping them. So long as I get some credit.

Last edited by betawolf36; January 20th, 2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:12 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Great concept! Love the colors and use of aquarium bits.

As Griffin noted, this would work great with some of the classic aquatic superheroes like Aquaman or Submariner.

It might be interesting to allow the Air Elemental to go underwater in your rules--much like a giant air bubble that could allow non-water characters to survive if they remain adjacent.
I'll edit that in tomorrow. Having the air elemental as a bubble seems like a good idea. It would mke movement complicated though, I'll find some way to change that. Now I'm really wishing I had Fury of the Primordials.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:57 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, great work, Betawolf!

And count me as another voice crying out to see Aquaman and Namor slug it out on this map!
Old January 20th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Now Kurrok, a few Air Elementals and a bunch of water ones will be great here. What about making it so all spaces count as water spaces for the purpose of special abilities?
Old January 20th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
One quick suggestion from a photography standpoint. I'd recommend taking the datestamp off of the pictures, or at least turn it off for future terrain. It really detracts from the picture itself.

That said the piece is amazing +everything I said on the front page.
I was hoping you'd spot this and feature it on the front page. Nice work.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2011, 11:52 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
What about making it so all spaces count as water spaces for the purpose of special abilities?
This is a great idea!
Old January 21st, 2011, 12:36 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
Quote:
What about making it so all spaces count as water spaces for the purpose of special abilities?
This is a great idea!

I think that is not a good idea, that is a boring idea that means that figures cannot move more than one space at a time unless they fly, swing, leap, swim, etc. I think that all non-Atlantean figures should be allowed to fly, but must reduce their movement by one. That allows all your super water dwellers (Atlanteans) to have the movement advantage, and it allows ALL figures to move gracefully under water, only the non-water people move a tad slower. That is what I plan to implement anyways.
Old January 21st, 2011, 12:45 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I think that is not a good idea, that is a boring idea that means that figures cannot move more than one space at a time unless they fly, swing, leap, swim, etc.
I said for the purpose of special abilities, the same rules as Swamp Water. Basically you move as normal, but Marro Warriors can clone anywhere.
Old January 21st, 2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I think that is not a good idea, that is a boring idea that means that figures cannot move more than one space at a time unless they fly, swing, leap, swim, etc.
I said for the purpose of special abilities, the same rules as Swamp Water. Basically you move as normal, but Marro Warriors can clone anywhere.
The special abilities thing was to be implied. One thing I forgot to put in the original thread was this, All figures that do not have their movement reduced by Water Enhanced Movement are considered to have the Flying Special Ability.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles