Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 24th, 2006, 10:23 AM

Fsiv330 has disabled reputation
thats insane

~ ~ROCK ON~ ~
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:08 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsiv330
thats insane
You're telling me...
Old July 25th, 2006, 01:16 AM
DipStick

spiderM9 Woo who?
I stopped at a Michael's today and they had those little tombstones, picked up a set for $2.50. Started thinking about some sort of Airborne-Elite style drop zone for undead. Something along the lines of placing the tombstones on the board, some maximum hex distance (maybe 6-8) between any two of them, and having a squad of undead that roll each turn to drop in adjacent to a tombstone. It's less powerful than the AE drop since it is limited to a particular zone, but could be pretty cool since your opponent would avoid the graveyard.

Whaaar's my piratin' outfit?
Old July 25th, 2006, 04:00 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderM9
I stopped at a Michael's today and they had those little tombstones, picked up a set for $2.50. Started thinking about some sort of Airborne-Elite style drop zone for undead. Something along the lines of placing the tombstones on the board, some maximum hex distance (maybe 6- between any two of them, and having a squad of undead that roll each turn to drop in adjacent to a tombstone. It's less powerful than the AE drop since it is limited to a particular zone, but could be pretty cool since your opponent would avoid the graveyard.
Hey, could be fun. Zombiescape!!!
Old July 25th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Here's some cool stone Gargoyles from the same manufacturer of the tomb stones. 25% off at Michaels if you can find them.

Here’s the packaging:

They have a cool look to them and the best news is you do not even have to put them on bases.
Old July 26th, 2006, 12:49 AM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
25% off? Thats better than the sales I was hoping for by waiting until after Halloween. I dont know if my store had that pricing though. Guess Ill have to make another trip.

Old August 21st, 2006, 04:41 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Michaels is running their 25% off sale again on all of the Lemax Halloween stuff this week. Stock up on your stone Gargoyles and tomb stones! Plus look for a 40% off coupon in their flyer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles