Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:17 AM

ullardefeatsall2 has disabled reputation
Re: Zetacron Revealed

He would also be very good with the glyph of thorian.

I'm happy if your happy.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:19 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

For 60 points, who can complain. Lol.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:23 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great low cost hero with superior range. Being Large and a Soulborg, he's immune to some attacks and specials which is always a bonus. I can't wait to use him with some Omnicrons.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:29 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Gotta agree with some of what's been said, that of the three recent reveals so far, he'll definitely see the most play in a tournament setting.

Perfect for charging out early and quickly taking out (or severly injuring) a powerful hero. Definitely a fig I would be willing to sacrifice to take out a Raelin or Syvaris type before they had a chance to make an impact (and if you get lucky, he'll survive one volley of shooting and can cripple your opponent by taking out another hero very quickly).

-insert signature here-
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:53 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight View Post
Ah, Venoc Warlord, I have new affection for you. You connect killer robots with giant spiders.

I absolutely LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:58 AM

nickmodaily has disabled reputation

Does anyone remember if he is a double-spaced figure or a single-spaced?

"It is not possible to fight beyond your strength, even if you strive."
Homer, Iliad, XIV 1. 214
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:04 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

After thinking about this guy for 30 minutes, I like him just the way he is. My first impression was a disappointment. However, we needed more filler units. We often find ourselves looking for a 10-to-70 filler unit, primarily with range. The Cowboys/lawmen do the trick often. It was time for something like this. Now I only need a human champion worth between 40 to 60 for my KoWs and 4th Mass-based armies or a range filler unit with Valiant personality. Crossbowman anyone? I love the diversity of heroscape.

As posted above we'll see many armies using

Venoc Warlord X 1 = 120 +
Aubrien Archers X 2 = 260 +
Zetacron = 320 +

Whatever else floats your boat in terms of Vipers, etc.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:07 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
I think I have my army for Florida Frenzy 1.5:

4 x Omnicron Snipers
1 x Zetacron

460 points.

Hmmm? Me likey.

Buddy Lee
May as well throw in a squad of rats to equal 500 (unless you're point total is 460, of course).

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:08 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight View Post
Ah, Venoc Warlord, I have new affection for you. You connect killer robots with giant spiders.

I absolutely LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
I wanted to mention separately that for Jandar a future unit could be a Knightcron and for Ullar a future unit could be Vipercron. Vipercron Warlord anyone?

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:10 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think he's double spaced. If so, we got a large, 8 ranged, double spaced figure with some serious attack possibilities all for 60 pts! What a deal! I'm excited to use him. Too bad Shiori will now never see any play. Not that I'd play her anyway, but geese, this guy's a steal.

As I said before I was hoping for a little more: more pt value and more special abilities to help omnicrons, but like Truth said perhaps we'll something in the future that will make him even better. I was definitely pleasantly surprised to seehis pt cost and stats. He's pretty solid for only 60 pts. 4 Defense will keep him alive and that 2 attack, 3 with height, even more if you give him some support or spirits, makes him awesome.

Happy day!
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmodaily View Post
Does anyone remember if he is a double-spaced figure or a single-spaced?
Judging from the hit zone pic on the card I can't imagine that stance can fit on a single base (I have been known to be wrong on occasion though ).

-insert signature here-
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:45 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Double spaced! (My crappy pic from Gencon!)

As a matter of fact, I just checked my pictures and all of the Large Heroes are double spaced (Makes sense).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units