Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Rise of the Valkrie #1
Mimring 29 27.36%
Grimnak 31 29.25%
Deathwalker 9000 12 11.32%
Agent Carr 24 22.64%
Finn the Viking Champion 10 9.43%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 24th, 2008, 04:51 PM

aerofool Woo who?
How can you not vote Grimnak.. he's riding a frickin' dinosaur!

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:14 PM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
I actually went with Carr.
1. He's looks cool.
2. He's got a gun.
3. He's got a sword.
He's just an all around favorite of mine.
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:21 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Carr on this list. Ghost Walk makes it fairly easy to gain height advantages while dropping the big 7 piece from above w/ the SoR.

Mim's Range 8 Attack 4 SA makes him a close second.
Old January 24th, 2008, 09:13 PM

Wow, it's really close right now...
Old January 25th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Carr needs an update with Phantom Walk. I look at his card now and it screams "prototype". Also, what's the deal with him being worth 100 points and his "archenemy" Isamu being worth only 10?
But I digress. I voted Mimring. First dragon and the figure I had the most fun with (besides maybe the AE) when I was starting out. It probably helped that I was playing against people consistently dump enough to clump their troops together in little rows so easy to fireline ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2008, 08:11 AM

Last day to vote. Poll closes tonight.
Old January 25th, 2008, 09:48 AM

danfaiz has disabled reputation
Hi everyone,
New to the board here. I've been playing HS (RoTV) for about a month, and just gotten myself some boosters. My vote goes to Grimnak, Chomp FTW! I even bought some Gruts to back him up.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:02 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by danfaiz
Hi everyone,
New to the board here. I've been playing HS (RoTV) for about a month, and just gotten myself some boosters. My vote goes to Grimnak, Chomp FTW! I even bought some Gruts to back him up.
Welcome to the boards, you certainly joined at the right time. There's a lot going on in the world of Heroscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:19 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Wow...I thought DW9K would get the most votes. Must be the wave 1 packs that made Grimnak chomped so much votes.

Old January 25th, 2008, 12:21 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
My vote went to Grimnak. I love walking up to squad figures and eating them.
Old January 25th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think the closeness of the votes shows how well designed this set is. But you gotta know the two huge figures in the set are going to have an edge.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2008, 02:19 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I go for Grimnak. For 1 he is amazing: The only auto-kill unit we got. He can bond, and he's a dinosaur/orc (studies and debates still rage on what the name refers to).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion