Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 30th, 2009, 02:26 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Anyone oinking yet?

I rest my case.

Sweetcurse- picturing Ona wrapping his Vader cape over his shoulder and strutting off...

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 30th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Tony, that's what the Swine Flu is. It's a hybrid bird flu/pig flu/human flu. REALLY nasty, but not very efficient, so that's our good luck at this point.

The sad fact is that if this thing ends up with more mutation from interactions with human DNA, we're in deep, deep crap. Like under crap, breathing through a straw for dear life crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
The 2009 flu outbreak in humans that is widely known as "swine flu" technically is not swine flu. It is due to a new strain of influenza A virus subtype H1N1 that derives from one strain of human influenza, one strain of avian influenza, and two separate strains of swine influenza. The origins of this new strain are unknown, and the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) reports that this strain has not been isolated in swine.[3] It passes with apparent ease from human to human, an ability attributed to an as-yet unidentified mutation.[4] The strain in most cases causes only mild symptoms and the infected person makes a full recovery without requiring medical attention and without the use of antiviral medicines.[5]
I also read this in a Journal article.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 30th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old April 30th, 2009, 02:30 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
I rest my case.

Sweetcurse- picturing Ona wrapping his Vader cape over his shoulder and strutting off...

No really it is....

Oh and for your information it's a Batman cape....
Old April 30th, 2009, 02:37 PM

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

TNT, you have WAAAAAYYY to much time in your day. I want your job. Of course you wouldn't call a pig nd a bird the same thing if it wasn't true. You are such a nerd.

Ona, more of a dorky geek. Batman capes are sooooo last year.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 30th, 2009, 02:39 PM

Also, notice how he totally avoided the Juarez business. Hmmm...

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 30th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Que? Usted es demasiado sospechoso, jefe!
على الأقل لم أكن في هذا النوع العربية!

Quote:
Ona, more of a dorky geek. Batman capes are sooooo last year.
Edna: It will be bold! Dramatic!
Bob: Yeah!
Edna: Heroic!
Bob: Yeah. Something classic, like, like Dynaguy. Oh, he had a great look! Oh, the cape and the boots...
Edna: [throws a wadded ball of paper at Bob's head] No capes!
Bob: Isn't that my decision?
Edna: Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids.
Bob: Listen, E...
Edna: November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when... his cape snagged on a missile fin!
Bob: Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb...
Edna: Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!
Bob: E, you can't generalize about these things...
Edna: Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!
[shouts]
Edna: No capes!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 30th, 2009, 03:25 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Joke alert:

Ya know, they said Pigs would Fly before a black man became President. Now, 100 days into his term... SWINE FLU! [read: 'Flew' for you slow types].

Old April 30th, 2009, 03:55 PM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation

Thanks for the tally, Roland, and thanks to everyone else for the humor.

I was thinking: thousands of people die from the flu every year, and it hits just about every country. Isn't that a pandemic?
Old April 30th, 2009, 04:00 PM

Yeah, and I still don't hear an explanation for this secretive Juarez trip...

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 30th, 2009, 04:27 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Typically though the flu is not as mutated as it is now where its transmitted between multiple species.

That alone makes it stand out to the CDC, and WHO.

Latest

30 April 2009 -- The situation continues to evolve rapidly. As of 17:00 GMT, 30 April 2009, 11 countries have officially reported 257 cases of influenza A (H1N1) infection.
The United States Government has reported 109 laboratory confirmed human cases, including one death. Mexico has reported 97 confirmed human cases of infection, including seven deaths.
The following countries have reported laboratory confirmed cases with no deaths - Austria (1), Canada (19), Germany (3), Israel (2), Netherlands (1), New Zealand (3), Spain (13), Switzerland (1) and the United Kingdom (8 ).
Further information on the situation will be available on the WHO website on a regular basis.
WHO advises no restriction of regular travel or closure of borders. It is considered prudent for people who are ill to delay international travel and for people developing symptoms following international travel to seek medical attention, in line with guidance from national authorities.
There is also no risk of infection from this virus from consumption of well-cooked pork and pork products. Individuals are advised to wash hands thoroughly with soap and water on a regular basis and should seek medical attention if they develop any symptoms of influenza-like illness.

DWARVES!
Old April 30th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
And you play with Taelord and Dund.
Now that was uncalled for!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General