Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old June 25th, 2008, 12:29 AM

Elf General is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
VirtualScape Custom Tiles

In VirtualScape, I tried creating a tile that represents an awesome custom 3D piece for the map my friend make (kudos!) called Cinder Cone, but all the system let me do was make a thick ice tile.
The Cinder Cone is a brown, repainted single glacier, and I use it in either the Lava or Grass areas.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a brown tile to represent the Cinder Cone? I like to catalog some of the better maps I make (with the real tiles) onto VirtualScape.

"Did you eat the corn?"
"Nooo......."
Old June 25th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: VirtualScape Custom Tiles

To get anything in the personal tiles, you need to copy and paste the image into the personal tiles section under images.
Heroscape\Livraison VS 1.056 UK\Images\Personal
Whateveer image you paste (as long as it's .bit) will become available i the Personal tiles section in the program. Make sense?

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old June 25th, 2008, 11:24 PM

Elf General is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

...somewhat.

I'll have to test that first.

Oh, and what is all the (insert person's name here) (insert Heroscape figure name here) in (insert random name of something) in your signature? I've seen a lot of people's siggies with that.

"Did you eat the corn?"
"Nooo......."
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:48 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Its for Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa, an RPG game. Check out the 'Contests and Forum Games' section and there is a subforum called Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa. It's here.
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Its for Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa, an RPG game. Check out the 'Contests and Forum Games' section and there is a subforum called Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa. It's here.
What He said. Just look it up and A whole new world will be shown to you.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old June 26th, 2008, 11:12 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A whole new woooooooooooorld! A new fantastic point of view. A whole new wooooooooooooorld! hehe...
Old June 29th, 2008, 12:50 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf General View Post
In VirtualScape, I tried creating a tile that represents an awesome custom 3D piece for the map my friend make (kudos!) called Cinder Cone, but all the system let me do was make a thick ice tile.
The Cinder Cone is a brown, repainted single glacier, and I use it in either the Lava or Grass areas.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a brown tile to represent the Cinder Cone? I like to catalog some of the better maps I make (with the real tiles) onto VirtualScape.
I'm not sure to understand exactly your question (because of my bad english) but you can't add personal 3D tile in virtualscape (only 2D tile).
Old June 29th, 2008, 04:21 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
A whole new woooooooooooorld! A new fantastic point of view. A whole new wooooooooooooorld! hehe...
I was thinking the same thing before I read you're post.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose
Old June 2nd, 2021, 06:10 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Not Sure how long it will take someone to answer but, here i go. I would like to recolor a water tile white making it like snow. but, make the 3d model look like the thin tile. how may i go about doing that?

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old June 3rd, 2021, 02:34 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
Not Sure how long it will take someone to answer but, here i go. I would like to recolor a water tile white making it like snow. but, make the 3d model look like the thin tile. how may i go about doing that?
You could replace one of the glyph .bmp files in your VS folder>Images>normal>english with your custom snow .bmp. That will make the tile a 0 lvl tile (like ice, water, shadow, etc.). Then just throw the chosen glyph down and it will render as your custom 0 lvl tile. It will have red sides, but that's usually not very noticeable.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 11:28 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Thank you very much I did that and it works well. wish I could have it under my personal files but, hey you got deal with what he got for now.

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software