Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 31st, 2021, 04:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Aang (vote for public testing)

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2021, 04:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

I like him better around 220 than 250, but as long as it doesn't go ABOVE 250 I won't fight it.
Old March 31st, 2021, 08:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks guys, this passes.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 09:07 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Aang (public testing)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT:
AANG

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team A: Corsair, Korvus Rook’shir, Ch’od, Raza Longknife, Hepzibah – 1,000 Points;
Team B: Ms. Marvel, Anti Venom, Spider Girl, Aang – 1,000 Points

Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Team B won: Aang with 2 life remaining, Ms. Marvel all life remaining.

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team A: Deathstroke, Psimon, Cloak, Dagger, Dr. Light – 1,000 Points
Team B: Wonder Woman (310) Sub Zero, Green Arrow (210), Aang – 1,000 points;

Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Team B: Aang all life remaining, Sub Zero 3 life remaining, Green Arrow, all life remaining, Wonder Woman all life remaining.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Love the design. Super fun to play. However, I think he needs to go up in points. It’s tough for me to say that given I think his closest comparables are Spider Man 250, Iron Fist, and Flash 250. But given the results, I think a test at 270 might be necessary. If he tests well at 270 then he should stay there, if not, knock him down to 260 and call it good. Going in, I didn’t think he was worth 250, but afterwards I think he is worth all of that and a little more. Anything more than 270 and I think he becomes too glass cannonish and might be avoided in drafts.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Finding ways to pair him with bonders is the key to leveraging his powers, if he can knock down a figure’s defense with Water and Air and then let another figure attack, like Green Arrow or Ms. Marvel, it’s a scary fight for the other team. I thought he would be easier to kill, but he proved tough. I believe he used his Earth power once per game giving him that added protection when he needed it. I would note that I completely forgot to use his SA to the fullest extent in both games and never performed 4 Special Attacks in a row once per game, so that adds to the notion that his points need to be increased.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 10:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aang (vote for initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I definitely don’t want to see Aang over 250 points. He’s a kid still.
I’ll reiterate this point from before and alder ram people liked him cheaper than that. Sounds like we will need to reign him in a hair.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 10:34 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks redstang!

I’m thinking we lower Defense to 2, and remove the -1 to Move that the Water special attack offers. That should make him easier to kill and catch. Maybe add on a 10 point bump alongside that to be safe.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 10:36 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm not sure I'd do the point bump along with those changes.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:50 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have my tests done too and will type them up today and submit. I also found him worth more then 250. I really like the -1 Defense from water and would like to see that stay. Instead I would recommend just lowering the Special Attack to an attack of 3 instead of 4. However I found fire to be the least effective and maybe instead allow fire to have an attack of 4.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:59 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aang (vote for initial)

Quote:
Quote:
I definitely don’t want to see Aang over 250 points. He’s a kid still.
I’ll reiterate this point from before and alder ram people liked him cheaper than that. Sounds like we will need to reign him in a hair.
Agreed, I said the same. He seems like a 200 pointer max to me from what I've seen of the show. I don't mind going above, but 250 is already pushing it for me.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 02:04 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Martian Warzone
Units: Aang (250), Dash (105), Invisible Woman (215), Martian Manhunter (300), Violet (115) (985) vsJessica Jones (220), Luke Cage (190), Spider-Man (250), Thing (340) (1000)

Powers Used:
Air Damage: 1
Earth Damage: 0
Fire Damage: 4
Fire Bonus Damage: 1
Water Damage: 8

Moving Target: 4

Damage from normal attacks: 0
Damage from special attack: 14
Spoiler Alert!

Powers Used:
Avatar Bending (Air): 1 (+1 as a Black Lantern)
Air Damage: 0 (+3 as a Black Lantern)
Earth Damage: 1
Avatar Bending (Fire): 1 (+1 as a Black Lantern)
Fire Damage: 1 (+2 as a Black Lantern)
Fire Bonus Damage: 1
Avatar Bending (Water): 4 (+2 as a Black Lantern)
Water Damage: 4 (+3 as a Black Lantern)

Moving Target: 3

Damage from normal attacks: 0
Damage from special attack: 7 (+8 as a Black Lantern)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: His attacks are super powerful (destroyed Luke Cage in a single turn). His only drawback is the glass cannon aspect, but that was shored up by defense boosters. Overall I see him as too powerful/undercost.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: In the first test, Aang was able to virtually negate Thing by pushing him to places where it took too many turns for him to get back into the battle. Next game, the Black Lanterns were able to get through the defense boosters and since they fly, there was no place to toss them. Also noteworthy was that the d20 was rolling amazing for the Black Lanterns.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 23rd, 2021, 07:08 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'm not sure I'd do the point bump along with those changes.
I agree!
Old April 23rd, 2021, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I have my tests done too and will type them up today and submit. I also found him worth more then 250. I really like the -1 Defense from water and would like to see that stay. Instead I would recommend just lowering the Special Attack to an attack of 3 instead of 4. However I found fire to be the least effective and maybe instead allow fire to have an attack of 4.
I also agree with this. I think knocking the SA down to 3 would be appropriate. Keep defense at 3. Also, given that his regular attack is 3, you still would almost never use his regular attack, which I find a little weird.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library