Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old September 14th, 2006, 12:49 PM

spengali has disabled reputation
Who is getting a Nintendo Wii....

and when? It comes out Nov. 19. Would like to get one but may have to wait till later.
Old September 14th, 2006, 02:35 PM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
i probably wont get one when it comes out, but i will get one. it is inevitable...
Old September 14th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
If the kids behave we might have one under a tree in December. If not that's a lot of heroscape I can buy.
Old September 14th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Right away? Probably not.

Eventually? Probably.
Old September 14th, 2006, 04:10 PM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
really, it depends on when I get the urge to play Zelda: Twilight Princess, and wether it is worth using the Wii controller to play it
Old September 14th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Oh hells yeah. I'm all about the Wii.
Old September 14th, 2006, 05:29 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Me too! bring on the Wii!
Old September 14th, 2006, 11:24 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
I really want to, but I'd like to try it out first. Luckily I'm going to the Nintendo Fusion Tour, and they'll have some demos there.
Old September 14th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Screw Zelda I hate that series so much it ain't funny. Just give me Super Smash Bros. and I be good. Yes I'm buying this system. Snakes in SSBB

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old September 15th, 2006, 12:46 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Supposedly the GCN controller works with the Wii....how I don't know. An attachment? They say you can play the new SSB using a traditional controller "so don't get rid of it."

Interesting.

Since the Wii is supposedly TRULY 100% backwards compatible (unlike certain other systems...cough 360 cough) I will be getting it in pretty short order because I can just trade in and pay the difference. Backwards compatibility rocks my socks.
Old September 15th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
360 not backwards compatible? It plays Halo and Halo 2. What else is there?
Old September 15th, 2006, 07:36 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Supposedly the GCN controller works with the Wii....how I don't know. An attachment? They say you can play the new SSB using a traditional controller "so don't get rid of it."

Interesting.

Since the Wii is supposedly TRULY 100% backwards compatible (unlike certain other systems...cough 360 cough) I will be getting it in pretty short order because I can just trade in and pay the difference. Backwards compatibility rocks my socks.
a lot of games will work with a regular controller, the Wii has ports on the back that fit a GCN controller into it. All they will do is progam two control styles into it, one with motion sensing and one without. Games like SSBB, motion sensing may make it more difficult to pull off quick attacks etc, and you may want to switch to the standard controller for some button pressing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games