Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old March 20th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel:Reinforcements Arrive - Never To Be Released (Pho

I've always wished that one of the designers could, uh hum, "create" 10 custom figures that had some cool names and powers. Like the "Pillowfighter", and "The person You Can Not See", and the "That". I mean, I'd really like to see what cool customs they could come up with... Wink, wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean.

Some other, just saying, possible figures could include the "Matchstick", "Target", "Beach Boy", "The Reacher", "I'm So Blue", "Combo Purple Tights Wearing Guy" and "Kitty Cat Man". Those would be some cool sounding Super Heros that Grishnakh would like to see....

Last edited by Grishnakh; March 20th, 2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure why any of the guys in the know would want to burn their bridges with Hasbro (and the gaming industry at large) like that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

T'was a joke, nothing more. I've actually worked in the gaming industry for over 25 years. You wouldn't believe some of the things I can't tell you.......
Old March 20th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, I'm sure. And you better believe I've asked most of these guys for info about those cards over the years, but I respect the reasons they can't say.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 29th, 2013, 07:44 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Marvel:Reinforcements Arrive - Never To Be Released (Pho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
T'was a joke, nothing more. I've actually worked in the gaming industry for over 25 years. You wouldn't believe some of the things I can't tell you.......
G.I.Joe Heroclix/Scape...

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old July 23rd, 2013, 05:01 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Wizkids and Wizzards stink. They know what there fans want, they no what huge swarms of people will come breaking down the doors of toys r us or there local gaming shop to get, but, who needs MONEY right? We don't need to try to acquire licenses that could lead to EXCESSIVELY CRAZY PROFFITS, because we love our business; DRIVING OUR FANS INTO FITS OF RAGE AND MAKING THEM WANT TO DRIVE OVER HERE WITH A SHOT GUN AND PUT SOME AMMO IN OUUURRR FAAACCEESSS!!!! Because that's what it all about, right?

Phooey. At least we customizers can make some good stuff!

P.S.
If I could have a clix, it would be TMNT.

Last edited by JESUSFREAK; August 16th, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old February 4th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Arise from the dead ye thread!

Is it really necroposting if you post in the most recent thread on a board?

Anyways, even though the C3G people have done an excellent job with new marvel themed figures, would it be possible to get Hasbro/Wizards to release the stats for these figures (similar to how we got Sam Brown?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old February 4th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Is it really necroposting if you post in the most recent thread on a board?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Anyways, even though the C3G people have done an excellent job with new marvel themed figures, would it be possible to get Hasbro/Wizards to release the stats for these figures (similar to how we got Sam Brown?)
Quite unlikely. Just one of many possible reasons is that Hasbro owned all the HeroScape rights. With this, Marvel is involved, and they typically don't do things for nothing, which is what they would get if the stats were released.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; February 4th, 2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: As I said earlier upthread, several of the C3G figures are remarkably close to what the official ones would have been.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News