Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Strategy Articles
AotP Strategy Articles AotP Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Units, Spell Cards, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old September 18th, 2022, 03:53 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Let's talk strategy: WHITE

I really enjoy talking to myself, so I figured I'd post it here in public so everyone could see how I done the thing and talked to myself about AotP's white, and how I typically use (or sometimes not at all) their various spells and army cards. Personally, I think white is the weakest color in AotP; it just doesn't offer much other than healing spells and "I mAkE tHe DiCe NuMbErS bIgGeR" (especially when it heavily focuses on toughness.) Unfortunately, power and toughness aren't everything in AotP. Watch the video below for more on why I think this!

Youtube video containing my thoughts on white, as well as a bit on each of white's spell and army cards. Just watch the first ~7 minutes and you'll get a good idea of what I think of white!

Tier list for white's spell cards:

Spoiler Alert!

Tier list for white's army cards:

Spoiler Alert!

So, yes, I think white is terrible and needs tons of help; their toughness enchantments are too easily mitigated/played around, and their generally poor move and poor range are debilitating. However, white's primary saving grace is their rather powerful heroes-only builds; not only are white's heroes mobile, but they are credible threats in their own ways, especially with healing to back them up. It certainly helps to flip the matchups against blue and black on their head, and gives white a fighting chance against red and green, too. What do you think?

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; October 22nd, 2022 at 12:15 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Strategy Articles