Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Favorite terrain
water 3 7.14%
molten lava 6 14.29%
shadow 2 4.76%
road tiles 14 33.33%
swamp water 1 2.38%
ice 1 2.38%
snow 1 2.38%
lava tiles 4 9.52%
dungeon 2 4.76%
other 8 19.05%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 5th, 2011, 01:05 PM

kola Woo who?
Favorite Terrain Type

What is your favoire terrain type?
Old November 5th, 2011, 06:18 PM

kola Woo who?
Re: Favorite Terrain Type

And you can explain why you like certain tiles.Looks,ability,strategic play.....etc.

Old November 5th, 2011, 06:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Easy choice for me. Road tiles. When used properly they let melee units engage ranged units quicker and allow slow or double spaced figures to climb hills quicker. Both effects bring some balance into the game.
Old November 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I voted for water just because they add so much ellegance to a map.

Old November 5th, 2011, 11:39 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Does "void", "null" or "empty space" count. I admire any mapmaker that uses voids. Similar to the fact that when asked what my favorite color is, I say clear, and my favorite number is (-i)^(1/2)

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 8th, 2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Google calculator says: square root(-i) = 0.707106781 - 0.707106781 i
Old November 6th, 2011, 01:36 AM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Does "void", "null" or "empty space" count. I admire any mapmaker that uses voids. Similar to the fact that when asked what my favorite color is, I say clear, and my favorite number is (-i)^(1/2)
The negative square root of the square root of -1...sooo wouldn't that just be...1?

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old November 6th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Ladders
Old November 6th, 2011, 12:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Plastic
Old November 8th, 2011, 04:14 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Road/castle - looks great with the added pebble detail. And next in line would be dungeon terrain (grey/white).

Oz

Betty or Veronica...?
Old November 14th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Easy choice for me. Road tiles. When used properly they let melee units engage ranged units quicker and allow slow or double spaced figures to climb hills quicker. Both effects bring some balance into the game.
And they can also be used to encourage side to side movement.
Old November 15th, 2011, 12:24 AM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

i love shadow tiles especially because they're black :P

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old November 15th, 2011, 11:01 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

No, it's an imaginary number.

Creator of Nowdays.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion