Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 7th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Siege

The Book of Siege
Moltenclaw's Invasion- Collection D3 (13) - "Heroes of Fallcrest"

(If you cannot view the army card image, follow this link to the Heroscapers Gallery)

Character Bio (From truth): Siege began like most Warforged with Warforged Resolve, and some other versions of typical Warforged or Juggernaut powers. However we eventually we felt like he needed more mmph. Colby designed a really exciting new mechanic for Evar Scarcarver, and he found a great way to mimic that mechanic in a different way with Siege. ... Siege is great at holding an area, or as your last man standing on the battlefield. With his Crag of Steel, he's able to stand his ground and withstand a volley of attacks, but don't get too close. While he may look stoic in that stance, he's able to lash out at all those around him.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQ v13.4
ERRATA: Siege’s cloak is a hit zone.
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:

Synergy Benefits Offered:

C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Siege Pre-Release Discussion

Siege - What's Your Army Idea?

Power Ranking and Master Index
Siege- Honestly not entirely sure what to make of him. He's tough to bring down if nothing else. B

Last edited by R˙chean; April 11th, 2015 at 03:29 PM. Reason: VC synergy added
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:40 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Seige

This dudes pose is amazing! I wish other Dnd figures had as cool a pose as this! and also Crag is like a rock right... so does he make a steel barrier around himself somehow...

I just do not understand it thematicly.
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:32 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

When Seige uses his "Crag of Steel" ability, Every space within a 4-hex radius of Seige is effectively in the doomzone. You may not think 3 attack is bad, but I would not like to have my troops engaged to anyone with 7 defense, let alone whirlwind attack! It's fortunate he only gets 3 move, otherwise this devastating power would be way too hard to avoid!

The power's name however is a mystery to me. I think it means the area around Seige literally becomes a Crag of Steel, but... technically A Warforged Juggernaut is made of Adamantine, not steel, so it doesn't refer to Seige, but more likely his doomsword (looks like a freakin' Brutal Surge Fullblade). His sword is undoubtedly a LOT of steel, all that swinging around probably makes the area around him look like a cave of steely-doom.
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:37 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
When Seige uses his "Crag of Steel" ability, Every space within a 4-hex radius of Seige is effectively in the doomzone. You may not think 3 attack is bad, but I would not like to have my troops engaged to anyone with 7 defense, let alone whirlwind attack!
Actually, he gets 8 defense with Crag activated...and his normal stats are really excellent for heavy hero killing.

This guy is just awesome overal. He just drips with themey goodness.

-MarroCloner 164
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:42 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Oops, my mistake. I haven't looked at the card in like a month. I was so excited about him I (or at least thought I had) memorized the card. Point still stands.
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Siege's cape is targetable

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Got it! I must have missed that ruling.
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:20 AM

Crazybob is surprisingly tart

He seems almost too good for how many points he is. Squads will run from this guy and heroes will to each depending upon which mode he is in. He is almost like two different heroes in one figure since he has anti squad mode/anti hero mode. If this guy was a large he would really be a threat, but since he is only a medium I think he is only a little under pointed.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 10:47 AM

freddywerks is surprisingly tart

I don't necessarily think he's too good, but he's definitely solid. Had him last night and made the mistake of bringing him too late to the party. He singlehandedly drew out the game for 3-4 extra rounds while taking out a few elementals. Got pretty close to taking out all 4 elementals and Kurrok all by himself to steal the game. His Crag ability is so good with a bit of elevation and a swarm of melee guys around.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 02:54 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

His sculpt is slightly smaller than I imagined, but still fantastic. He seems to bring enjoyment to the game table - I recall hearing at a tournament, "The Crag is on!"

Old November 27th, 2010, 01:51 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Siege's cape is targetable
I have two questions. First, how is his cape targetable? The Card shows it as Grey, or did I miss out on something?

Second what DnD figure is this? I can't seem to find him.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old November 27th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

It was changed to be targetable in the lastest FAQ.

This was an unreleased DnD figure that WotC had the molds for and they produced exclusively for Scape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units